Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow as if she’s going on with herself like that! Her block list must be massive she blocks anyone who dares to say anything to her!!

Reactions: 2
Hahahahaha she’s got a bleeping nerve hasn’t she 🤣

Listen here, Naomi, bun, hun.

Trolling is bad, but do you know what else is bad? SELLING HEROIN!!!!!! The father of your precious baby boy, selling HERION. Go and tell everyone’s boss that one, hun.

Reactions: 6

Trolling is bad, but do you know what else is bad? SELLING HEROIN!!!!!! The father of your precious baby boy, selling HERION. Go and tell everyone’s boss that one, hun.
Wouldn’t it be great if someone messaged the girl she has outed for being a troll And let her know her Naomi is not only a prick but a hypocrite too

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m absolutely appalled at what I’ve just watched. That girl is lower than low and I’m sure she would of rattled quite a few feathers tonight; Saying she will phone an NHS workers boss just for having an opinion. Do you not have an opinion Ny on the people these NHS workers have no doubt had to bring them back to life from a overdose off drugs your boyfriend has dealt them? The mask is slipping and the real Naomi is showing not the little victim she makes out to be.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she actually thinks she’s going to get one over on someone for having an opinion about her disrespecting the work of the NHS 😂😂😂😂 what planet is she actually on. Is she going to send this ladies boss the video of what she said too? Calling out the NHS for not doing their jobs well enough? Doubt it. Scum bag

Reactions: 5
I understand people don’t have to know everything about your life, but I don’t understand why she doesn’t just stick to the script of Jonathan not being into social media and, therefore, not mentioning him. Why does she constantly pretend he’s there, saying stuff, doing stuff.. 🤣 Does she thinks people are that thick? Are we all just meant to believe Jonathan is there yet never looks after his son for 2 minutes? Not even while she’s trying to open a salon, decorate etc? She tries so hard to be relatable but she’s such a try hard it’s embarrassing. Imagine setting up your own Mother’s Day display for Instagram and claiming your fella locked up done it.. 🤣🤣🤣

Hilarious isn’t it! I can’t believe she’s got the audacity to call out the wrong in people when her fella is a drug dealer!!!!!!!!

What would she rather her son grow up to do..

Sell drugs or have an opinion? I know what I’d choose.

Reactions: 7
“Imagine that you’re an NHS worker, I don’t think that’ll be acceptable, the messages are going to your boss hun” yeah lovely mate .....Can’t wait for her new clients to search up this new hairdressers they’re contemplating visiting and reading all about the shop that they’re considering spending their hard earned money at. Let’s hope they think twice, I 1000000% would.

What is she actually going to do with the kid when the shop opens next month 😀🙈

Reactions: 6
“Imagine that you’re an NHS worker, I don’t think that’ll be acceptable, the messages are going to your boss hun” yeah lovely mate .....Can’t wait for her new clients to search up this new hairdressers they’re contemplating visiting and reading all about the shop that they’re considering spending their hard earned money at. Let’s hope they think twice, I 1000000% would.

What is she actually going to do with the kid when the shop opens next month 😀🙈
he’ll probably be stuck to her boob 🤣🤣🤣 i honestly think she’ll stick be breast feeding him
In his teens 🤢🤢🤢

Wow this has really annoyed me. Why moan about no masks in hospital but your not wearing on in b and q. She has no exemption or she would of told us. And no one would take there baby home just cos he perked up. He had a red nappy. You would need to know what had caused it. And saying her and jonfun took him to hospital but then today he's with her going to IKEA. Why not leave him with his dad??
Because his dad is in prison. She’s such a laughing stock where we live. Her mates are even laughing at her for making out he’s there.

But here she is a few days earlier in a shop....with no attempt at wearing a mask
She chats shittttt
View attachment 501948
She’s honestly got the IQ of a 4 year old. She ain’t exempt to anything. Does she honestly think the people that follow her are as thick as her???

Mask is definitely slipping... she is showing the real her a little spoilt drug dealers moll. Goes on about being a nice girl but as she’s shown she’s anything but. All she’s gonna do is end up sending people here. This breast feeding wholesome mummma act won’t work for long after any brand you work with are shown receipts and this is being added to it. Because we know you read here I’ll say this : After all the nhs have done you think you’re in a position to slate them when you’re a dirty drug dealers moll with a low IQ and a boyfriend and dad in prison for being a big time drug dealers. You have the lifestyle you have because of drugs which in turn causes pain and suffering but tbh you won’t care about that because you are very selfish aren’t you (covid isn’t real despite killing 130k+ people in less than a year) you think you’re being clever pretending your boyfriend is there when everyone knows he’s back in prison because of his scummy ways. He will always be loyal to a life of crime. You cry troll at opinions and people calling you out on your BS so let me ask, why do you put your life online when you know of all the dark secrets that will come out? Why do you subject your son to insta as a baby and make him so recognisable, where is the safeguarding for him? Why do you think you’re better than anyone else even though you are literally pretending you have a man there with you, making you breakfast, putting up balloon displays for you, what a sad little life hun bun. You aren’t the nice person you claim to be and your little rant shown that to your 19k followers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
After her rant about people not wearing masks in the A&E department of the hospital the other night, she’s stomping round B&Q today with no mask on again
9A4B0466-BA12-45FB-BE43-FE70858DBDDD.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
bleeping hell, she feels so guilty for Sul because she’s a ‘working mummy’ you’ve been at the ‘Reno’ a week Naomi, give it a fuckin rest

Reactions: 3
I’ll be honest all she talks about how be boss babe I smell tit 🤣🤣🤣 I suppose a salons a good way to fiddle money eh

Reactions: 2
Who was the girl that was her friend and was on here telling us everything ? Was she called meeka?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.