Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had ya nails done Naomi hun 😉😉😉😉

Also, my baby was bottle fed and was also never ill. He’s actually never been ill and he’s now 6 years old. While I support you feeling proud at your BF journey, she then says on the next post ‘don’t come for me with ‘anti BF’ as I’m celebrating my journey’ right, but the way you word your post is that your son hasn’t been ill SOLEY because you have BF and that’s the reason. No, he just might not be a kid that gets ill. Like I said my child is 6 and has never ever been ill. Never had a cold or anything even when they were at nursery!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Had ya nails done Naomi hun 😉😉😉😉

Also, my baby was bottle fed and was also never ill. He’s actually never been ill and he’s now 6 years old. While I support you feeling proud at your BF journey, she then says on the next post ‘don’t come for me with ‘anti BF’ as I’m celebrating my journey’ right, but the way you word your post is that your son hasn’t been ill SOLEY because you have BF and that’s the reason. No, he just might not be a kid that gets ill. Like I said my child is 6 and has never ever been ill. Never had a cold or anything even when they were at nursery!
I breastfed my kids for 2 years each and they get every single germ and cold known to man 😂. I’m all for being proud but maybe she’s clinging onto it as she’s not proud of her boyfriends profession or how she got the money for her salon or her family history

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she cry’s troll then uploads videos on her story everyday of herself walking round shops with no mask on, and now her mate too. Absolute moron.

Reactions: 10
I breastfed my kids for 2 years each and they get every single germ and cold known to man 😂. I’m all for being proud but maybe she’s clinging onto it as she’s not proud of her boyfriends profession or how she got the money for her salon or her family history
Exactly! My nephew is always ill, like that kid is just a walking germ attractor haha! There’s being proud of your BF journey and there’s being absolutely obsessed to the point it’s all your life revolves around. Hahaa hyping up the BF to excuse the fact that her blokes doing time AGAIN 😂

I can’t wait to see the photoshop birthday pictures of Jonathan
Stop it 😂 I’m excited 😂😂😂😂😂

He’s probably not been ill as he’s not been to a nursery or childminders like most kids do when they are young. And I don’t mean that against her, I mean as it’s been lockdown.
My son gets colds every year but not this year as he wasn’t in school and mixing with other kids as much as usual!

What’s gonna happen when she opens her salon will there be a no mask policy 🙄

What’s gonna happen when she opens her salon will there be a no mask policy 🙄
There will still be a requirement for her and her clients to wear masks. If they don’t, and they’re reported, she’ll be fined. But then she’s probably got a good stash of drug money to dip into, so... 🤷🏼‍♀️
Shes an absolute dick with her blatant rule breaking. Nails done... no masks in the shops... people will have undoubtedly have called her out for it and swiftly been blocked because god forbid she should be held accountable for her irresponsible crappy behaviour.
And tomorrow will undoubtedly be another load of rule breaking as it’s her son’s birthday. Wonder if they’re allowing prison visitations on Good Friday?!

Yes it will be the law to wear masks in salons and close contact services when they open so she’ll have to.
However before the last lockdown, I went to get my nails done a few times and the hairdresser where I go had her mask round her chin constantly 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I swear only a few days ago she was saying that they were both ill? 🙄

Reactions: 8
Getting prepped for another day of rule breaking Naomi? Indoor kids party day today. She’s quiet this morning considering it’s his birthday and she’s usually done about 20 stories just about him by now on a normal day! Prison visitation first thing is it?!
BA301FBF-45AA-4E4F-A9D1-77BF726E2CF0.png

How has she managed to have a birthday party with lots of people there for his birthday? No sign of Jonathon on any pictures either......
When has she ever followed the rules? She doesn’t give a tit. She’s been almost completely silent on Instagram today... obviously been partying it up.
Wonder if she got to take the baby to see daddy in HMP Manchester for his birthday?!

There was literally so many people there... why is she pretending jonafunnn is still around when he is 100% back inside, it’s so embarrassing. If he is involved in gang crime and drug dealing won’t there be people out there out to get him? Why would you make your child so public, it’s so sad it’s like she’s making him and herself a target 😢😢 most girls with drug dealer boyfriends just make a private account and keep there mouths shut, she seems like a loving mum but doesn’t she want to protect him??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.