Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even know why people are shock about this, she hasn’t ever follow the rules so she isn’t gonna start now is she
She’s the first to moan about the lockdown though... somehow she can’t put two and two together and realise that it’s parties like that that spread covid. She truly is the thickest person I’ve seen on social media

Thread suggestion: Naomi.loves.sully #2 Jonafun’s in jail, tell the true tale... hun.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she actually posted a picture of all her friends standing together then the photo has the hashtag lockdownlife. It’s hardly lockdown lofe you stupid cow, my kid has had 2 birthdays not seeing anyone

Reactions: 2
All that fuss for his first birthday I’m so confused. I’ve got 2 boys and didn’t go out for there 1st didn’t have the money. That all would of cost a lot dirty druggie money can buy you a lot these days

Reactions: 1
Why does she just let him do stuff like this and laugh about it? He’s going to be such a little tit when he starts school. He’ll be that kid that you ask the school to not sit your kid next to in class. She thinks it’s funny, but she’s just raising a twit

DA9039FE-0A35-4C5D-B069-7B5172131FDA.png

Reactions: 2
Why does she just let him do stuff like this and laugh about it? He’s going to be such a little tit when he starts school. He’ll be that kid that you ask the school to not sit your kid next to in class. She thinks it’s funny, but she’s just raising a twit

View attachment 514226
She will be that mum that doesn’t believe her child lays a finger wrong as well! God help the poor kids/parents/teachers

Reactions: 3
I just need to say that I’m currently watching a programme called ‘the detectives: fighting organised crime’ and funnily enough I think that its based in Manchester. But it’s all to do with gangs which link back to drugs etc. And all I can think of is Naomi-hun and how acceptable she thinks it is to have a drug dealing boyfriend and I am absolutely horrified at some of the stuff that goes on. What an eye opener.

It’s not even like he was a wrongen, done his time and is now reformed. He’s obviously reoffended or broken his release terms to be back inside. Naomi you are disgusting. And your precious son in 17 years time won’t be sucking on your tit no longer he will be far away from you like jonofun and banged up from following in his fathers footsteps. Good luck with your salon hun you need it.

Reactions: 10
I just need to say that I’m currently watching a programme called ‘the detectives: fighting organised crime’ and funnily enough I think that its based in Manchester. But it’s all to do with gangs which link back to drugs etc. And all I can think of is Naomi-hun and how acceptable she thinks it is to have a drug dealing boyfriend and I am absolutely horrified at some of the stuff that goes on. What an eye opener.

It’s not even like he was a wrongen, done his time and is now reformed. He’s obviously reoffended or broken his release terms to be back inside. Naomi you are disgusting. And your precious son in 17 years time won’t be sucking on your tit no longer he will be far away from you like jonofun and banged up from following in his fathers footsteps. Good luck with your salon hun you need it.
It’s disgusting that she is supporting someone like him and his choices. There’s been a few people come and go on this thread who have felt a bit sorry for her... and I may have some sympathy for her IF she was no longer with him. But she is. She is STILL with him, which to me proves just how complicit she is.

Reactions: 6

I watched this too, set in Manc and Salford which is where naomi is from. Jonafun is tied up with these gangs. That Paris bostock guy is scary as hell. Gang wars and wielding guns around children yet she paints jonafun as this innocent family man. When I watched the show, I thought of Naomi and how she’s nothing but a drug dealers moll and as someone else has said, she’s complicit in it all. No sympathy from me.

Thread suggestion: jonafun is locked up in HMP, Naomi is selling scrunchies and opening a salon to launder his money

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Apparently he’s in the cheetham hill gang.. have a google of that.. his face is one of the first to pop up!

Reactions: 3
I watched this too, set in Manc and Salford which is where naomi is from. Jonafun is tied up with these gangs. That Paris bostock guy is scary as hell. Gang wars and wielding guns around children yet she paints jonafun as this innocent family man. When I watched the show, I thought of Naomi and how she’s nothing but a drug dealers moll and as someone else has said, she’s complicit in it all. No sympathy from me.
Bloody hell, was that show an eye opener. It’s really easy to look at a drug dealer and just think ‘scumbag’ but when you actually see what goes into being a dealer (other than actually dealing which is vile) and what it takes to be in a gang - I am horrified. How she can stand by him....pfft. Zero morals the girl. Wonder what he’s back inside for?

“We had a mum and dad morning” did you yeah?🤣

Did Jonafun sleep on the couch? Because Sul was in your bed with you? What is it Naomi?

“The salon isn’t jonafuns vibe” - how does he know, he can’t see it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cringe whenever she tries making out like he’s there when we all know he’s back in prison.

Does anyone know if she sees her mum? She never seems to mention her. Obviously we know her dad is in prison too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.