Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed she’s changed her insta handle name she defo doesn’t want her future customers seeing this thread

Reactions: 3
Commercial landlords usually require at a minimum 4-6 months rent in advance... rent for shop that sort of size in that area I’m guessing would be about £700-£1k per month. Then she’s paying for the renovations - that’ll be at least £5k-£10k minimum.
Not only has she not worked for the past 12 months, but she’s had a baby too which isn’t cheap! Jonafun is in prison, so no money coming from him. She rents her apartment, so she won’t have remortgaged to get money. She’s likely not able to get a loan of that size. And I doubt she’s made £10k in selling scrunchies!
So it does beg the question...where would a drug dealing gang members girlfriend get all this money coming from?!
People like him will have all his money under control, she will be looking after that I’m sure. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s still selling while in prison - many of them have phones etc now, no idea how they get away with it! (I basically know of someone that has been in prison and was selling spice in prison and transferring money to his GF - madness!)

Reactions: 3
Did you hear her this morning complaining about people not wearing masks in the hospital?!! The absolute nerve of that woman after all her anti mask posts. What a dick. She said that the hospital was rammed and no one was socially distancing! Says the girl who’s been breaking the rules throughout.
I’ve been to hospital a few times during the pandemic and am amazed at how brilliantly they’re dealing with it. Only one way in / out, masks and hand sanitizer on entrance, people at the doors to direct you... when you get to where you need to be, hand washing again. She’s got an absolute nerve complaining about how the hospital is handling the pandemic

0CB74202-25A4-4B29-8359-98BFD51682AD.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Did you hear her this morning complaining about people not wearing masks in the hospital?!! The absolute nerve of that woman after all her anti mask posts. What a dick. She said that the hospital was rammed and no one was socially distancing! Says the girl who’s been breaking the rules throughout.
I’ve been to hospital a few times during the pandemic and am amazed at how brilliantly they’re dealing with it. Only one way in / out, masks and hand sanitizer on entrance, people at the doors to direct you... when you get to where you need to be, hand washing again. She’s got an absolute nerve complaining about how the hospital is handling the pandemic

View attachment 501479
She honestly looks like she's a crack head 💀🤣 so she was so concerned about her baby she took him to A&E and then decided to leave because he perked up and it was too busy 🤦‍♀️ does she know some people are actually mask exempt and for medical reason means then cannot wear a mask 😬

Reactions: 4
She honestly looks like she's a crack head 💀🤣 so she was so concerned about her baby she took him to A&E and then decided to leave because he perked up and it was too busy 🤦‍♀️ does she know some people are actually mask exempt and for medical reason means then cannot wear a mask 😬
I bet the staff thought she came about her lips 🤣 I’ve never seen anyone with lips so badly crusty

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ll be honest I’m sick to death of her talking about breast feeding you’d think she’s the only women in the country that’s ever breast feed. I couldn’t imagine going to her doing my hair you wouldn’t get a chance to talk. Surly if you were that worried you’d wait and see if he ok and checked on with the drs. She’s gotta be the thickest by mother I’ve listened to

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion..
naomi.loves.sully changed her name in the hope no one would know that Jon-no-fun is in prison bending down for soap!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But here she is a few days earlier in a shop....with no attempt at wearing a mask
She chats shittttt
B69D7C62-D1D4-4A2C-B586-CF245BFADCBB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
But here she is a few days earlier in a shop....with no attempt at wearing a mask
She chats shittttt
View attachment 501948
Wow this has really annoyed me. Why moan about no masks in hospital but your not wearing on in b and q. She has no exemption or she would of told us. And no one would take there baby home just cos he perked up. He had a red nappy. You would need to know what had caused it. And saying her and jonfun took him to hospital but then today he's with her going to IKEA. Why not leave him with his dad??

Reactions: 4
Them latest stories, what is she going to do go to the Chief Exec of NHS and say this person messaged me on insta stating her opinion? And he’s going to find out who that is from their username handle and deal with the matter? That is not being a troll you soft cow! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I think she will of annoyed so many people putting that on her story moaning that a and e wernt implying covid rules or distancing etc. She's back tracking now saying it was because it was busy. No she said over and over she couldn't believe that there was no social distancing or masks.

‘Imagine that you’re an NHS worker, I don’t think that’ll be acceptable, the messages are going to your boss HUN’ your boyfriend AND dad are bleeping dirty drug dealers, putting heroin on the streets and ruining vulnerable peoples lives and by proxy, killing them. You’re blokes in prison again and you’ve got the bleeping nerve to spout what you’re spouting you absolute disgrace. Imagine trying to ruin someone’s career just because they sent you a message calling you out on your comments in regards to the NHS. Naomi, we all know you read here, I hope you’re ashamed of yourself, I really hope one day you wake up and realise the devastation that your boyfriend and dad have caused. Also Naomi hun, it couldn’t be more obvious how ate up you are in those stories 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
‘Imagine that you’re an NHS worker, I don’t think that’ll be acceptable, the messages are going to your boss HUN’ your boyfriend AND dad are bleeping dirty drug dealers, putting heroin on the streets and ruining vulnerable peoples lives and by proxy, killing them. You’re blokes in prison again and you’ve got the bleeping nerve to spout what you’re spouting you absolute disgrace. Imagine trying to ruin someone’s career just because they sent you a message calling you out on your comments in regards to the NHS. Naomi, we all know you read here, I hope you’re ashamed of yourself, I really hope one day you wake up and realise the devastation that your boyfriend and dad have caused. Also Naomi hun, it couldn’t be more obvious how ate up you are in those stories 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
well all druggie dealers have there day see way I see it if you sell to other folks kids be prepared for someone to sell it to your kids when there older

Reactions: 6
^^^^^^^ THIS!!!!

Number One - she is so bleeping angry in them stories😂😂😂 Lexy hun if you’re reading here, good for you! Thanks 👏🏽

Number Two - that girl didn’t troll at all?!?!!

Number Three - everything you said above😂is she really up on her high horse when her partner is a convicted drug dealer back in prison.

Number Four - your child is naughty

Number Five -if your child had a red nappy and you (yes just you Naomi, Jonofun is in prison) make the effort to go to A&E because you’re soooo concerned, why did you leave?! If it was my child. The place could be packed full, I would make sure my child was seen by a Doctor . Not swan off home then slag my local hospital off to a following of 19 thousand people.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.