Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she still mention the Jonafun?
Has she blocked you or do you just choose not to look at her stories?
Not mentioning him as much as she was... Shes gone pretty boring to be honest she isn't worth commenting about 😂

Wasn’t it your friend who sent you the pic she’d photoshopped? Did she get found out?
Yeah it was

Has she blocked you or do you just choose not to look at her stories?
Not mentioning him as much as she was... Shes gone pretty boring to be honest she isn't worth commenting about 😂
I just cba looking at her stories tbh 😂 I couldn’t cope when she started going on as if he was there

Wasn’t it your friend who sent you the pic she’d photoshopped? Did she get found out?
Joined today and asking me if she’s been found out? 🕵🏻‍♀️ Hello naomi or her friend!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah it was

I just cba looking at her stories tbh 😂 I couldn’t cope when she started going on as if he was there

Joined today and asking me if she’s been found out? 🕵🏻‍♀️ Hello naomi or her friend!
Oooo haha I can assure you I’m not Naomi, not sure why she’d ask that on here I’m sure she knows herself 😂 just being nosy!

Anyone else wonder why she insists on coming on stories with her very wonky tit job. I know it’s cos the kid feeds off just one udder but come on put a f’ing top on

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She obv isn’t following covid restrictions either meeting up with other mums at Dunham Massey!
people can’t see their loved ones yet she feels it’s acceptable to swan around like nothing is happening.

There was a male voice in the background earlier....probably call collect from HMP Belmarsh

Reactions: 1
So yesterday she was saying she has to go back to work and so was going to put her baby with a childminder in a couple of months time.... then comes back saying that the childminder wasn’t taking on new children, so that’s that?!
That’s that? I though she needed to go back to work?

Breaking lockdown rules again who's the girl in the background with long blonde hair you can see in the reflection of the mirror?!
I don’t think she gives a tit about lockdown rules. Or any rules for that matter! Let’s face it, she’s the supporting partner of a heroin dealing gang member who’s doing his second stint in prison.

Considering she’s a hairdresser... what is this?! Does she think this looks good? Someone needs to tell her that the stripey look isn’t a good look! Foils shouldn’t give huge blocks of colour like that if done properly. I’d be livid if I left my hairdressers with a bleach job like that. Does anyone know if she’s actually qualified or not??

E4F44AF8-7DA2-4552-BE07-416E9ACD63C1.png

• Haha
I really hate the words mum police. If someone messages you cause they are scared your child might get hurt how are they mum police? duck you then, let your child be injured, if only someone had warned you

Reactions: 4
I really hate the words mum police. If someone messages you cause they are scared your child might get hurt how are they mum police? duck you then, let your child be injured, if only someone had warned you
I expect the mum police are more worried about him trapping his fingers in the hinges of the cupboard doors, whereas I’m more concerned about him finding 20 kilos of heroin in one of the cupboards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I expect the mum police are more worried about him trapping his fingers in the hinges of the cupboard doors, whereas I’m more concerned about him finding 20 kilos of heroin in one of the cupboards 😂
duck me I am DEAD at that...que a huge strop from old saggy maggy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.