Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But didn’t attempt to say it once when she was repeating it infront of him for the story...
Absolute bull tit. The more time goes on I just think she's got some kind of problem she's so bothered about having this amazing advanced son she can't let him be him

Reactions: 5
Why does she go on stories in just a bra?? Just because you breastfeed I don’t think that means you go on SM with your tits hanging about??

Reactions: 7
I had to come on and say she's going on sayinh where we put our tree every year. She only moved in there in the past year. So she's only had a Christmas tree there once so what does she mean always?????

Reactions: 4
Haha the way she claims she had a break from ttc for a 'few years' yeah cus your boyfriend was in jail for dealing class A drugs 🙈🤣

When this thread first started I didnt understand why people had an issue with her now 🤯

Firstly this face she pulls drives me madddddd
6EB3A114-28D5-427B-B198-C4FF51F605F0.jpeg

Secondly.... ‘film night with my best bud’ yeah coz your fella is out dealing drugggggssss hun. The country is in lockdown and we’ve all established that convicted drug dealers are do not work as brokers and they defo are not working at 8pm on a Saturday.... where’s your fella then Naomi hun? Because if us ‘nosy Lot’ are wrong then tell us once and for all that your boyfriend/fiancé/baby daddy/ husband isn’t this fella..... a drug dealer convicted for his involvement in 2million pounds worth of drugs....disgusting!

189FB7C8-464C-402A-A592-AE8609293636.jpeg

Reactions: 7
She really winds me the hell up. I can’t believe she’s making it out she’s got this perfect little family life style. It’s vile shes having such a danger around her son, but then claims to be mum of the year and that he’s her world and so on.
She is constantly filming him, but not once has she put him on shouting mummy she’s such a deluded liar it’s unbelievable.

I was literally thinking the same. She says he's shouting her now and stuff but yet it hasn't been filmed once!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I mean at least make it realistic and say that he’s shouting “mama” not “mummy” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She changed her surname to his AND wears an engagement ring and a wedding ring... but they’re not married! How desperate does she look?! Take the hint hun... he doesn’t want to get married ffs!

AC03C135-8BE7-40D3-9EF3-F54FB53482BD.png

So he's been shouting 'mum' all day but she still hasn't managed to record it...seems a bit suspect to me.

She always says she doesn't put the tv on for her baby but yet it's on so often. Just admit you let him watch tele!

• Haha
She changed her surname to his AND wears an engagement ring and a wedding ring... but they’re not married! How desperate does she look?! Take the hint hun... he doesn’t want to get married ffs!

View attachment 317695
She claims they spent so long planning a wedding that they gave up in the end and she just changed her name insead as they couldnt be bothered? (that would emply they are engaged) but when she was asked if JoNafuN had proposed she said no ?!

Yet she's happy to go all out for her tacky baby shower.... maybe its beaucase he was in JAIL Naomi common now for fack sake how thick do you think we all are?! 😂 Also funny how shes not mentioned this site 'TROLLIN' her since someone found out her boyfriends a criminal 👮‍♂️

• Haha
See her basically begging to be gifted an air wrap.... get your druggie fella to buy you one hun
⬆⬆😂😂😂👍👍👍 I agree he not make enuf hun ? 😂😂

Her mouth/the way she talks makes me feel pure sick 🤢 her lips are cracked and bleeding. Bet she's got bog breath
Oh thats gross no wonder her bloke never ther i know he a drug dealer but I bet he dont wanna be ther she obsessed with that kid its not healthy

Reactions: 1
Looks like the sully obsession is wearing a bit thin now lol... maybe u shouldn't of kept him literally on the tit for 7 months then! I literally sed from the beginning the day she wants to pull away a bit it will all come crashing down.. he only 7 months she deluded if she thinks its hard now dont get much better hun but then again she has created a rod for her own back

What are the leaps she goes on about?
She is a leap 😂

• Haha
Imagine a convicted heroin dealer being so obsessed about health?!! 😂
Also, do they not realise that this is an electronic ffs?? Not to mention the star light and their phones. Absolute morons, the pair of them
9C4E3C63-3B9C-4D27-8D7B-193903A71642.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.