Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to say exactly the same 😂😂😂😂😂 brokers don’t carry cash they’re shopping on Amex hunnnay getting their air miles.

Reactions: 2
Came to say exactly this 😂😂 who is paying for anything in cash at the moment? Haven’t used cash at all for months
True! Also.. if they said to me I can’t pay cash I have to pay card then I will just get my card out and pay that way!

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen her stories again... banging on and on about her hospital bag.. you had a baby 7MONTHS AGO HUN its old news the women is deluded she needs help.. anyone would think she expecting again she has an unhealthy obsession with pregnancy and birth and all things in-between who has the time to talk about all that when it's been and done.. move forward with ur life Jesus.. your child is nearly 1 you aint got a newborn anymore get over yourself.. when he 18 she still be posting pics of hes baby grows and her bleeping hospital bag 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 #no one bleeping cares

• Haha
Anyone seen her stories again... banging on and on about her hospital bag.. you had a baby 7MONTHS AGO HUN its old news the women is deluded she needs help.. anyone would think she expecting again she has an unhealthy obsession with pregnancy and birth and all things in-between who has the time to talk about all that when it's been and done.. move forward with ur life Jesus.. your child is nearly 1 you aint got a newborn anymore get over yourself.. when he 18 she still be posting pics of hes baby grows and her bleeping hospital bag 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 #no one bleeping cares
Anyone else annoyed by the way she says BRAAAARrrrzzzzzz, normal brrraaaazzzz, breast feeding BRAAAAAZZZERZZZZ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s on a proper paddy today about lockdown and how her crappy blow dry training isn’t allowed! why does she think her opinion is worth more than the scientists / the law?! Get over yourself Naomi... apparently drug dealers did very well during the last lockdown, so you should be alright
200AA231-0689-44B0-A590-485C37155C96.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m so glad this is here! She popped up on my explore page and her fringe drives me MAD! Love the tea

Tucks the fringe/curtains thing behind her ears literally about a thousand times during a vid!!!!!!

Anyone watched the stuff tonight. Exxxxactchthhly omg gurner

Not private to me

It’s open

Amazing Dad who kills other Dads children to get his drug money, for her to look like a complete scruff. That’s why she’s private about him why can’t people see the evil scum they all are!!?? I hope that kid gets took away. Half of them videos she’s been on it you can tell

Attachments

Reactions: 1
A day in the life of mum and sul.... Jesus I feel for that kid. He must be bored out of his brains she literally smothers him then wonders why he's so fussy and doesn't self soothe. So her life is make breakfast go for a walk give the kid a bath play a bit then go to bed 😂 most boring 'day in the life' I have ever seen bless her trying and failing to he a insta mam.

One minute she’s posting about how it’s right to be their comfort non stop and then wondering why he won’t settle at night. I think she’s a bit obsessed and missing the attention of being pregnant because I’ve never known someone post so many throwbacks to their pregnancy. Also how naive to think her kid follows a baby development app to the letter! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Her 7 month old is saying Mummy......... duck RIGHT OFF

Not mama, Mummy and using it correctly to shout for her

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.