Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought exactly the same, so I have only just found this thread can someone fill me in on the gossip about her haha
The main gossip is that her partner Jonathon was in prison for dealing heroin... I think the Manchester Evening News article is on page 1 or 2 of this thread. Hence why she never shows his face. She made out that they struggled to get pregnant, when really, it was because he was in prison!

Reactions: 4
The main gossip is that her partner Jonathon was in prison for dealing heroin... I think the Manchester Evening News article is on page 1 or 2 of this thread. Hence why she never shows his face. She made out that they struggled to get pregnant, when really, it was because he was in prison!
Yeah I googled him and saw so he is in 40s then a lot older then her?

Reactions: 1
That baby doesn’t say mummy, there would deffo be a story of it if he could 🤣

Reactions: 5
In assuming in her eyes ‘being a solo parent’ means her husband/fella is out dealing some drugs so she’s on her own for a bit. That’s called being a parent hun 😂 a ‘solo’ parent - do me a favour you pair of heroin heads

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just need to say her fellas a ‘broker’ well where is he on a Saturday morning that he can’t look after his son for 2 hours because the market is shut for the weekend..... unless he’s an ‘unconventional broker’ ...in something like drugs 😂😂😂😂 honestly!!! I get he may have plans today or something but why is her aunty going to be looking after him and not the babies dad on a weekend?

Reactions: 3
He doesn't seem very present in there lives, does seem like she does everything. Shes going on about how hard it is going back to work and she will only be doing 2.5hrs a day.... Get in the real world hun

Reactions: 5
Professor Van Tam.... Professor Whitty... all virologists.... scientists.... STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING!!! Naomi has just said that the reason the virus is spreading is because masks don’t work!!
I don’t know what we’ve all been wasting our time for, listening to the scientists... the people who are educated and who have dedicated their lives to the study of viruses... we could have been listening to a hairdresser all along!!

Reactions: 4
Professor Van Tam.... Professor Whitty... all virologists.... scientists.... STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING!!! Naomi has just said that the reason the virus is spreading is because masks don’t work!!
I don’t know what we’ve all been wasting our time for, listening to the scientists... the people who are educated and who have dedicated their lives to the study of viruses... we could have been listening to a hairdresser all along!!
😂😂😂😂😂 she really is fickkkk as shitttt isn’t she 🤦🏼‍♀️ I was gonna send her an article on how they’ve slowed down the spread but I thought it was wasted on her

Reactions: 3
She CBA with rona just for anyone who gives a tit 🤣 just cus she's gone an online BTEC she thinks she's educated enough to understand what's going on. There's so much more to it than just wearing a mask. Stick to blow drying hair naomi!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.