Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg ladies… we have a wiki page for our Naomi now!! I’ve made a start on it…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

The Christmas photoshop picture has got make it onto here 😂

Reactions: 3

Naomi Clarke previously Naomi Graham due to changing her name by deed poll as she has no time to get married because Jonathan has been serving time in jail most their relationship all though she does wear a wedding and engagement ring lmaooo

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Great work 👏👏👏

Reactions: 2
Been reading the wiki Naomi?! 😂 Honestly hun… we’re definitely not jealous of you!! You live in an aparthotel and are with a convicted and imprisoned drug dealing gang member who you’re pretending isn’t in prison! Not quite sure what there is to be jealous of… and as for lies - I think that’s on your side, not ours!

0BA2F1FE-F3E9-43C9-9F26-3C5D0A4DEBF4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 743228Maybe ask your partner what homeless people he sold too🧡
She dresses like a fuckin woman. Can't decide her style, somewhere between hobo chic and hooker chic, but without the chic. Always tags who she's wearing cos she's after a freebie but she looks so grim I wouldn't be surprised if they pay her NOT to represent them. Also she could quite easily Google where to donate her tat but instead it's LOOK AT ME I'M SO BENEVOLENT 😇. Nah Naomi you're still a dirty crack bleep.

Naom i
I moan

• Haha
I really feel for the wee boy I mean she rants I’m a working mum 🙄🙄🙄 poor wee guy gonna be seriously fucked up with parents like them ! Seriously come off social media and give your child a chance

Reactions: 1
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cops-catch-hit-men-in-action-565815.amp

https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Her Dad and Great Uncle 😊

Also looks like her dad was only out of prison for a little bit before he tried to smuggle all that heroin in an oven 😇
What a wonderful family. Her son will be next joining the family business, and she’ll undoubtedly be there supporting as always. But we can’t be critical of hit men, gang members, those that kidnap and deal heroin because that would make us trolls!

Is anyone else struggling to spot the different between her homemade (anaemic) chicken pie and her face?
D583D7F2-9DF4-4B62-88D7-A5241D134E9C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Uuuuuuuurrrrrrmmmmmm god that accent!!!!! If she mentions once more she breastfeeds!!!!!! Hair is far too long for her age too. Leave that length to the school girls!

Reactions: 5
The pie looks bloody vile.

Can I just say firstly we are all entitled to our opinions. But us on here aren’t ‘trolling’ a successful young business woman who breastfeeds just because we can. No. We are all absolutely disgusted and disgraced that she is an ‘influencer’ (I know she doesn’t claim that but with her following and her making money from social media she is) and ultimately her morals are VILE and WRONG! Some of our words may hurt Naomi but the actions of your family kill and destroy peoples actual lives. None of the quote bullshit you post can ever excuse this behaviour that you quite obviously deem acceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The pie looks bloody vile.

Can I just say firstly we are all entitled to our opinions. But us on here aren’t ‘trolling’ a successful young business woman who breastfeeds just because we can. No. We are all absolutely disgusted and disgraced that she is an ‘influencer’ (I know she doesn’t claim that but with her following and her making money from social media she is) and ultimately her morals are VILE and WRONG! Some of our words may hurt Naomi but the actions of your family kill and destroy peoples actual lives. None of the quote bullshit you post can ever excuse this behaviour that you quite obviously deem acceptable.
Agreed.
Trolling is direct abuse. No one here is messaging her or contacting her in any way. This site is to discuss social media accounts that have large followings and are public. If she chooses to come on here and read our comments, and gets annoyed about people saying they’re unhappy with her life choices (e.g. supporting criminals - drug dealers, gang members, kidnappers, hit men), then that’s her problem. Unfortunately for her though, our opinion is the most popular one! I don’t think there’s many people out there that would be in support of people like her and her family.

For me it’s not just the fact she’s supporting these people, but that she’s deliberately trying to deceive and manipulate her followers - most of who will see her as a single dizzy mum and “honest momma” as it says in her bio. The reality of course is that she’s complicit in gang criminal life. She’s not a good person.

Made me piss listening to this little rambling rant this morning. She's a good person because she apparently "did some psychology" and made a 60 year old woman believe in herself more. So all us arseholes trolls who are clearly making ourselves negative by being angry about her can duck off.

I don't feel angry when I post here I actually feel rather amused. Spreading positivity and farting rainbows and shitting glitter. Unlike moany Naomi trying to kid us that she's full of positive vibes. Probably positive for covid and herpes though scabby lips.

Attachments

100% 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

I don’t feel any anger, or misery towards my life. I feel great about my life especially my morals. If me being on here makes me a bad person thennnn jesssussssss Christ I don’t know what that makes her but also slap me on the wrist. I could be doing a lot worse, like drug dealing or kidnapping. So I’ll take the chitchat on a website. Arrest me now officer. I’m guilty as.

And agreed. Firstly her supporting her family is one thing it really is. But the acting online and lying to her big following about her reality is actually a joke. I think it’s only fair that her following know what they’re supporting before they hand over their hard earned cash in exchange for a scrunchie or a bouncy blow. The reason she isn’t transparent is because she knows that 98% of people wouldn’t continue to support her business if they knew the truth!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
100% 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

I don’t feel any anger, or misery towards my life. I feel great about my life especially my morals. If me being on here makes me a bad person thennnn jesssussssss Christ I don’t know what that makes her but also slap me on the wrist. I could be doing a lot worse, like drug dealing or kidnapping. So I’ll take the chitchat on a website. Arrest me now officer. I’m guilty as.

And agreed. Firstly her supporting her family is one thing it really is. But the acting online and lying to her big following about her reality is actually a joke. I think it’s only fair that her following know what they’re supporting before they hand over their hard earned cash in exchange for a scrunchie or a bouncy blow. The reason she isn’t transparent is because she knows that 98% of people wouldn’t continue to support her business if they knew the truth!!!
Surely people local to her will know the truth.?

Reactions: 1
Made me piss listening to this little rambling rant this morning. She's a good person because she apparently "did some psychology" and made a 60 year old woman believe in herself more. So all us arseholes trolls who are clearly making ourselves negative by being angry about her can duck off.

I don't feel angry when I post here I actually feel rather amused. Spreading positivity and farting rainbows and shitting glitter. Unlike moany Naomi trying to kid us that she's full of positive vibes. Probably positive for covid and herpes though scabby lips.
I love it when she shows her true colours. I used to wonder how one person could be so happy and sweet all the time (going back to her old account) and I love it when she lets the act slip! 👹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.