Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All Naomi does is moan I mean if you’ve ordered something why vent on Instagram that’s not gonna solve it. Watch this space she’s gonna try and threaten the company bore off and buy yourself a bra
Well Naomi spelt backwards is “I moan” coincidentally.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The trolls that message her…! Give over Naomi!! We all remember you saying you would out trolls who message you. If you’d have had messages, you’d have reposted them! If you can’t cope with what’s written about you on here, don’t read!!
She’s in the salon a few days a week for a few hours each of those days. Surely she could reduce her hours by asking her partner who’s “in the army” / “working on an oil rig” / “a broker” to help out with childcare / the finances? Oh… that’s right - he’s in prison!!

AD94F983-2EE3-4CD4-A9D8-E46ED23563D8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The trolls that message her…! Give over Naomi!! We all remember you saying you would out trolls who message you. If you’d have had messages, you’d have reposted them! If you can’t cope with what’s written about you on here, don’t read!!
She’s in the salon a few days a week for a few hours each of those days. Surely she could reduce her hours by asking her partner who’s “in the army” / “working on an oil rig” / “a broker” to help out with childcare / the finances? Oh… that’s right - he’s in prison!!

View attachment 753654
She’s probably dense enough to think that Tattle posts are the “messages” to her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry if I’m being thick I’m just catching up. How is she able to open a salon if she is unable to rent or buy a place to live in?

Reactions: 2
Wow, shocked to find this thread and read the wiki. I follow her, have done since her old account and had no idea about any of this. I was totally sucked in. I did wonder how she got her new account so big so quickly then get the salon after not working all that time. Never seems to worry about money and appeared to have a perfect Instagram life. Assumed her husband had a well paid career. My Eyes have been opened😮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry if I’m being thick I’m just catching up. How is she able to open a salon if she is unable to rent or buy a place to live in?
She said on her stories that she struggled to convince the landlord of her shop to let to her because they had read what’s on here about her…. I expect she probably gave them a nice big wedge of drug money to get around it. There’s no way she had any money of her own - she hasn’t worked in over a year, and i doubt she’s been honest with her tax returns in the past, so likely wouldn’t have received the 80% self employment assistance. So where did the money for the new shop rent and return come from??! 🤔 That shop should have been called POC hair (proceeds of crime) rather than SUL hair!

She said on her stories that she struggled to convince the landlord of her shop to let to her because they had read what’s on here about her…. I expect she probably gave them a nice big wedge of drug money to get around it. There’s no way she had any money of her own - she hasn’t worked in over a year, and i doubt she’s been honest with her tax returns in the past, so likely wouldn’t have received the 80% self employment assistance. So where did the money for the new shop rent and return come from??! 🤔 That shop should have been called POC hair (proceeds of crime) rather than SUL hair!
Ah thank you. Got ya. POC hair 😂

• Haha
A salon called rehab lollll
Ohh okay! I wondered if she was actually a hairdresser as she never seems to colour anyone’s hair 😂. It’s all just scrunchies and blow drys on her own hair. Find it hard to believe she would have been able to save up and pay for her own salon.. defo drug money

Ohh okay! I wondered if she was actually a hairdresser as she never seems to colour anyone’s hair 😂. It’s all just scrunchies and blow drys on her own hair. Find it hard to believe she would have been able to save up and pay for her own salon.. defo drug money
Personally, I don’t think she is a qualified hairdresser - I think she just did a curly blow dry day course and maybe another one for hair extensions. But I might be wrong? She never cuts hair. She does do the odd dye job, but it’s always really bad. Lots of banding on the colour and it always looks like a box dye gone wrong

I really feel for the wee boy I mean she rants I’m a working mum 🙄🙄🙄 poor wee guy gonna be seriously fucked up with parents like them ! Seriously come off social media and give your child a chance
He'll probably follow in his Fathers footsteps. Whether that be the Arny, On the rigs or Oh wait Prison!

Wow, shocked to find this thread and read the wiki. I follow her, have done since her old account and had no idea about any of this. I was totally sucked in. I did wonder how she got her new account so big so quickly then get the salon after not working all that time. Never seems to worry about money and appeared to have a perfect Instagram life. Assumed her husband had a well paid career. My Eyes have been opened😮
He DID have a well paid career until the law caught up with him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Personally, I don’t think she is a qualified hairdresser - I think she just did a curly blow dry day course and maybe another one for hair extensions. But I might be wrong? She never cuts hair. She does do the odd dye job, but it’s always really bad. Lots of banding on the colour and it always looks like a box dye gone wrong
Someone said on the first thread that they used to do her hair and she was a ‘proper’ hairdresser but sorry, I just can’t see that. There’s NO hair pictures on her Instagram of colouring, cuts, restyles etc basically anything on any other salons IG. It’s just bouncy blows, and bad dye jobs on her sister that a qualified hairdresser would be embarrassed to post so as you said, I don’t believe she’s qualified in that respect at all!

She talks some amount of shite!!! Honestly you can tell the way she talks on her stories she has no one to talk to

Didn’t she have her lashes done yesterday?? Where are they?? Doesn’t she know anyone who’s good at their job ffs!! Lashes that last a day… nails that bleed…
BB1FC1AB-1FC4-4E81-B327-F93A9754F6C0.png

‘He’s got his first little swollen eye’ are you joking Naomi? Please read your own threads to see the evidence of your son COVERED in facial bruises

‘He’s got his first little swollen eye’ are you joking Naomi? Please read your own threads to see the evidence of your son COVERED in facial bruises
That kid has had more black eyes than Mike Tyson. She constantly lets him climb things; he’s never strapped in in his buggy; she lets him get himself into dangerous situations;… and he doesn’t have any respect for her whatsoever - when she calls him, he flat out ignores her. No idea why she’s saying it’s his first swollen eye - there’s been numerous pictures posted on here showing him with black eyes, bruises on his face etc. She needs to spend less time posting videos of herself talking tit and making out that her boyfriend isn’t in prison, and more time watching her child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.