Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why the reference to BF? Like you need to eat breakfast regardless of BF. When someone makes out being a mum is a personality trait 😒
And I feel sorry for her clients if she’s having a tuna sandwich before doing their hair 😷
She looks like s
What kind of “boss witch mamma” can’t organise her time in the morning enough to have breakfast and brush her teeth? Here’s an idea Naomi… get up earlier! She’s rarely in that salon until around 10am, so there’s not really any excuse to be so disorganised. She clearly had enough time before 11am to go to a cafe, a bakery and then the supermarket AND tell everyone on Instagram about it! She thinks her life is so chaotic and busy - but she really hasn’t got a clue!! Let’s face it… she only works a few hours a week, and she was only saying yesterday that she books her clients in well in advance. Boss witch?! More like disorganised and clueless!
What kind of boss witch mama is eating Tuna sandwiches for breakfast really 🥴🤣🤣

She says she's in a really Jewish area so they don't do sausage and bacon and that's what she would eat for breakfast then says she doesn't eat sausage and doesn't eat bacon and just wanted some plain toast wtf

She said

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really struggling for content! 😂 Really want a bacon or sausage butty but nowhere sells them round here. But I don’t eat sausage usually and probably wouldn’t have bacon. And I still breastfeed (obviously). Hope she’s still got her toothpaste at the busy salon for after her tuna butty 😂
She’s probably craving a big sausage if you get my drift 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s probably why she can’t eat it 🤣🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s probably craving a big sausage if you get my drift 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s probably why she can’t eat it 🤣🤣😂🤣
Well, also let’s not forget that Jonafun watched that documentary (in prison) about processed foods, so he’d likely have something to say about sausages being bad for you. You know… because he’s all about being healthy and stuff what with being a heroin dealer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, also let’s not forget that Jonafun watched that documentary (in prison) about processed foods, so he’d likely have something to say about sausages being bad for you. You know… because he’s all about being healthy and stuff what with being a heroin dealer 😂
I bet he is eating some lovely healthy meals during his stay at her majesty's hotel 😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
My friend is up at half 5 with 3 kids under 5 to get them to nursery and breakfast club (2 separate locations) and on the train by 730 to get in to the city for work for an 830 start. Then, Doesn’t finish till 5. So does the pick ups, bath bed etc. Her husbands in the army so works away in the week. Shut up Naomi you dick.

To me she is the definition of super mum or ‘boss witch’ not you you scabby coked up drama Queen

Reactions: 12
My friend is up at half 5 with 3 kids under 5 to get them to nursery and breakfast club (2 separate locations) and on the train by 730 to get in to the city for work for an 830 start. Then, Doesn’t finish till 5. So does the pick ups, bath bed etc. Her husbands in the army so works away in the week. Shut up Naomi you dick.

To me she is the definition of super mum or ‘boss witch’ not you you scabby coked up drama Queen
Yep, she's ridiculous. I'm up at 6am at the latest with my 2. Feed, wash and dress them (and myself, because I'm not a scruff) and get them to nursery by 8.15 and school by 8.50 and then go to work where I am pretty sure I do more in a day than Naomi does in a month. I'm not a boss witch (eww) I'm just someone who has their head screwed on and doesn't chat tit on a live video in bed with my tit hanging out rather than get up and actually start the day.

And don't get me started on her bullshit diet. I breastfeed my youngest still and I eat exactly the same as I always did. Real food that I prepare, not constant take out and restaurant meals. She posts videos of them nasty looking tray bakes she orders all the time and her milkshakes and then chats tit about healthy eating. duck off love bet she doesn't know what goes into anything she eats.

Does she even remember half the tit she talks about because she is such a contradiction.

Reactions: 8
Do Sainsbury’s not sell toastie loads? Or butter? Only sandwiches, which funnily enough are bread! I say this assuming the salon has a toaster. Maybe she needs a gusto card to toast bread too

Reactions: 3
Look at the absolute state of her fingernails they look like they have tit under 🤢 she always looks like she needs a good scrub. Bet that silky top is crusty from her leaking udders 😷
The nails 🤢 imagine her doing your hair with nails like that. Her face looks like a foot in these pics.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She is STILL getting confused between talking about a public account on here, and actual trolling (e.g. direct messaging / commenting hate on someone’s account). Seriously, when will she understand the difference?! 😂

80B35943-C576-4E55-877B-234CAC6095E7.png

Reactions: 4
She looks like s

What kind of boss witch mama is eating Tuna sandwiches for breakfast really 🥴🤣🤣

She says she's in a really Jewish area so they don't do sausage and bacon and that's what she would eat for breakfast then says she doesn't eat sausage and doesn't eat bacon and just wanted some plain toast wtf

She said
That’s the one thing she’s truthful about, Broughton Park has got one of the biggest Orthodox Jewish communities in the UK. There’s still bloody shops though 😂

On another note, I wonder she hasn’t actually bought herself a house or flat yet if she’s such a boss witch mama. It’s not like it’s an expensive area to live in and surely she’d love to brag about owning her own place if she’s making so much money. More security for Sul in the long term?

Then again ... you have to declare where your deposits come from. I can’t imagine a mortgage advisor looking too favourably on a couple employed as chief drug dealer/boss witch.

lol.

Reactions: 6
That’s the one thing she’s truthful about, Broughton Park has got one of the biggest Orthodox Jewish communities in the UK. There’s still bloody shops though 😂

On another note, I wonder she hasn’t actually bought herself a house or flat yet if she’s such a boss witch mama. It’s not like it’s an expensive area to live in and surely she’d love to brag about owning her own place if she’s making so much money. More security for Sul in the long term?

Then again ... you have to declare where your deposits come from. I can’t imagine a mortgage advisor looking too favourably on a couple employed as chief drug dealer/boss witch.

lol.
Shes making out there is no cafes on Bury new road because its a very Jewish area when there is one literally 5 mins down the road 🤨

Jonathan has probs told her that Jewish people don't eat pork so shes making out they don't sell it in the area lol

• Haha
Shes making out there is no cafes on Bury new road because its a very Jewish area when there is one literally 5 mins down the road 🤨

Jonathan has probs told her that Jewish people don't eat pork so shes making out they don't sell it in the area lol
There's 2 mcdonalds on Bury new road you can definitely get a bacon butty 😆

• Haha
She looks like an absolute crack head
When I watched that video I was thinking how awful her complexion is for a girl in her 20s. She looks like she needs a course of iron as well as a good scrub. When she said she's just had a facial and her skin felt amazing I nearly choked on my coffee. Them nails are something else though, looks like she's been picking her arse.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
When I watched that video I was thinking how awful her complexion is for a girl in her 20s. She looks like she needs a course of iron as well as a good scrub. When she said she's just had a facial and her skin felt amazing I nearly choked on my coffee. Them nails are something else though, looks like she's been picking her arse.
She looks like her own Nan.

• Haha
Did she paint her nails today because she had read on here last night that they look poo stained and now she's going to try blame the brown nail varnish 😭
Screenshot_20210703-222136_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Did she paint her nails today because she had read on here last night that they look poo stained and now she's going to try blame the brown nail varnish 😭
View attachment 646581
She did use to look half decent. I know she’s got a baby, she doesn’t ever mention it I know but considering she wants to be an influencer and promotes hair and beauty you would think she would at least do her nails or brush her hair.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.