Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When will her salon close ?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
If it wasn’t likely being funded by proceeds of crime, it would be closed already!! She’s done 2 clients today - a child’s haircut and a freebie for the girl that does nails in her salon 😂 After paying the childminder, I’d say she’s made a loss today… the same as most days since she opened it

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure what makes me cringe more. The way she talks about Jonafun as if he is actually involved in her sons parenting (when she was Rachel in the paper, didn’t she class herself as a single mum 🤔). Or how she calls herself Boss witch 🤮
‘smashing mum life’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
bleeping hilarious that she thinks she can open a salon and do 2 people a week and then portray the image that she’s smashing it and shattered from all the graft 🤣

Absolutely no graft in that building since the plasterers went in and did the walls.

Brush ya slimey teeth at home you rat

• Haha
Reactions: 10
bleeping hilarious that she thinks she can open a salon and do 2 people a week and then portray the image that she’s smashing it and shattered from all the graft 🤣

Absolutely no graft in that building since the plasterers went in and did the walls.

This killed me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I really don’t understand why she struggles to get out of the house and to the childminder, get suls bag ready the night before so that if he has a late morning it’s all ready to go? It would take half an hour at night to get stuff ready for the morning, then again, she’s such a boss witch i forgot she’s knackered from all the graft

Reactions: 4
I really don’t understand why she struggles to get out of the house and to the childminder, get suls bag ready the night before so that if he has a late morning it’s all ready to go? It would take half an hour at night to get stuff ready for the morning, then again, she’s such a boss witch i forgot she’s knackered from all the graft
Exactly. Seeings though she’s a “boss ceo witch” she’s unorganised as duck.

I bet her kitchen at the salon is absolutely dusted with coffee granules, half eaten ham sandwiches, mugs of old cheesy brown breast milk and used tampons everywhere

• Sick
  • Haha
If she’s living with Jonafun as she claims… there’s no reason why she can’t get ready, get the boy ready and get out of the house on time… but he isn’t living there as he’s in prison, and she lets that child sleep until 9am in her bed and spends all her morning lying in bed doing Instagram stories.
I see she’s just posted about trolls again! Unless people are direct messaging her, she isn’t being trolled. She’s choosing to read here and doesn’t like the fact people aren’t happy that she’s portraying a perfect life and lying about supporting her drug dealing boyfriend being in prison

Reactions: 7
As if she’s commented ‘Vile, vile people’ on Katie Hayes’ troll post while she’s engaged to a heroin dealer who’s currently inside.. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As if she’s commented ‘Vile, vile people’ on Katie Hayes’ troll post while she’s engaged to a heroin dealer who’s currently inside.. 🙄
I saw that too! So, she has supported a man who’s a member of a gang that has been involved in drug trafficking, murder, armed robbery and kidnapping… and we’re the vile ones for discussing her PUBLIC Instagram account on here 😂 She’s SO self absorbed and narcissistic that she truly believes that she’s above everyone else and that no one is entitled to have an opinion except her!

Disappointed that we got a recycled pic of Jonafun with newborn Sul for “farvers day” rather than a superimposed photoshopped one!
Hope he enjoys his Father’s Day prison visitation this morning… and also hoping it reminds him of all the fathers who have lost their sons through heroin addiction

• Haha
Disappointed that we got a recycled pic of Jonafun with newborn Sul for “farvers day” rather than a superimposed photoshopped one!
Hope he enjoys his Father’s Day prison visitation this morning… and also hoping it reminds him of all the fathers who have lost their sons through heroin addiction
Very true when’s the last time anyone saw him with Naomi? He’s been away a long time. Yet she still acts like he’s there all the time 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The kids car park photo shoot - more like pissy stairwell photo shoot why’s she letting her kid touch things it looks vile 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Laughing my head off at the Father’s Day post on her story.

what she wrote:
“The love you have for eachother hurts my heart everyday”

what she meant:
“You won’t ever have a proper relationship with him because you aren’t here every day and it upsets me

• Haha
Sorry Mard?? What does that mean?
Mardy! I’m not sure if it’s just a Manchester phrase or maybe used all over the North West. Mardy means being whingey or sulking. ‘In a mard’ means you’re annoyed / in a sulk. Being mard means you’re being a bit soft.

All dressed up for prison visit. Bet he’ll love seeing his boy with a hair bobble in too
06C1BBA5-56CF-465B-8031-3AA2A687D2CC.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.