Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will categorically never find on of those in a rescue centre. She has no idea. How she gets through the day is beyond me šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 6
Years ago apparently!
Probs ended up in a rescue centre like the one she now wants to recuse from šŸ„±
Wonder if it was hers or maybe her parents etc? How long has she ā€˜livedā€™ with Jonafun? I was mistaken into thinking an acquaintance had a bought a dog and it was actually her mums dog, she lived at home etc

Reactions: 1
Considering she chooses to spend an absolute fortune on real rabbit fur gilets, I hope she never has an animal. I think itā€™s disgusting, and it says a lot about who she really is as a person that sheā€™d knowingly buy into a trade that endorses animal torture. Bravo, Naomi.

Reactions: 4
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I also want to know the answer to their question! She IS stupid ffs! And all this stuff sheā€™s ā€œbeen throughā€ have been choices made by her! She chooses to stay with a convicted drug dealer, yet likes to blame everyone else for the negativity surrounding that! And as for ā€œboss witchā€ā€¦ you do on average 3 hair clients a week hun - hardly boss witch! šŸ˜‚ Sheā€™s so deluded!
B7DF025E-BD09-4B74-9F65-867DFFDF0527.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I also want to know the answer to their question! She IS stupid ffs! And all this stuff sheā€™s ā€œbeen throughā€ have been choices made by her! She chooses to stay with a convicted drug dealer, yet likes to blame everyone else for the negativity surrounding that! And as for ā€œboss witchā€ā€¦ you do on average 3 hair clients a week hun - hardly boss witch! šŸ˜‚ Sheā€™s so deluded!
View attachment 632108
She has definitely not received that message, more like sheā€™s been sent whatā€™s on here because we all call her thick (because she is, she really is) Sheā€™s enrolled into the KHM school of trolls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 632108
You can definitely see her nicer than nice act slipping...

Reactions: 5
She has definitely not received that message, more like sheā€™s been sent whatā€™s on here because we all call her thick (because she is, she really is) Sheā€™s enrolled into the KHM school of trolls.
She canā€™t even remember to brush her teeth in the mornings šŸ˜‚
If someone sent you a message calling you thick, youā€™d just delete and block and carry on with your day. She reads here all the time and itā€™s so obvious!

Apparently jonafun has been speaking to people his cellmate about getting a dog šŸ˜‚ honestly sometimes I think he must be there because she canā€™t be that crazy šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently jonafun has been speaking to people his cellmate about getting a dog šŸ˜‚ honestly sometimes I think he must be there because she canā€™t be that crazy šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
She is seriously mentally unwell the way she pretends heā€™s there!! Then kicks off when people ask about him too!! I wonder if she talks to her imaginary live-in boyfriend or if her pretence is just for the gram?!

Reactions: 3
She is seriously mentally unwell the way she pretends heā€™s there!! Then kicks off when people ask about him too!! I wonder if she talks to her imaginary live-in boyfriend or if her pretence is just for the gram?!
Genuinely, if I was a member of her family or close friend. Iā€™d be seriously concerned. This isnā€™t normal behaviour - this is beyond just keeping quiet and not saying anything, sheā€™s genuinely believes heā€™s there šŸ¤Æ honestly itā€™s like sheā€™s got Stockholm or something, like sheā€™s conditioned/groomed. Whatā€™s wrong with her?! Does she honestly know the exten of what heā€™s done or has he played it down? Because I struggle to understand how someone thinks what heā€™s done is okay, to the point of having the audacity to kick off when people ask about him?!

Reactions: 7
Genuinely, if I was a member of her family or close friend. Iā€™d be seriously concerned. This isnā€™t normal behaviour - this is beyond just keeping quiet and not saying anything, sheā€™s genuinely believes heā€™s there šŸ¤Æ honestly itā€™s like sheā€™s got Stockholm or something, like sheā€™s conditioned/groomed. Whatā€™s wrong with her?! Does she honestly know the exten of what heā€™s done or has he played it down? Because I struggle to understand how someone thinks what heā€™s done is okay, to the point of having the audacity to kick off when people ask about him?!
I actually donā€™t think sheā€™s a very nice person to be honest, and we see that occasionally come out when she posts aggressive stories. I donā€™t believe sheā€™s this happy, innocent person at all - people mistake her stupidity and low intelligence for that. I believe she is fully complicit with everything heā€™s done, and is ok with it because sheā€™s not a nice person

Reactions: 8
She definitely knows what heā€™s done. I know that, because she told me a few years back exactly what he was in prison for and told me to google it, which I did. That was before her Dad was put away aswell. She told me later when her Dad got sent to prison and she said it was a long sentence, but she didnā€™t tell me what for. She said sheā€™d met Jonathan through her Dad as they were friends, so it sounds as though they were both living the same lifestyle and sheā€™s grown up with it, like itā€™s normal. She told me she didnā€™t see much of her mum, and that her mum was really mentally unwell ; she said she has schizophrenia.

She definitely knows what heā€™s done. I know that, because she told me a few years back exactly what he was in prison for and told me to google it, which I did. That was before her Dad was put away aswell. She told me later when her Dad got sent to prison and she said it was a long sentence, but she didnā€™t tell me what for. She said sheā€™d met Jonathan through her Dad as they were friends, so it sounds as though they were both living the same lifestyle and sheā€™s grown up with it, like itā€™s normal. She told me she didnā€™t see much of her mum, and that her mum was really mentally unwell ; she said she has schizophrenia.
Both fellas banged up and both missus cracked up as a result of the fucked up lifestyles. But yeh, total boss witch and we're so jealous of yous.

Was talking about this to a mate and she thinks some dodgy neighbours they had in their apartment building a good few years ago were Naomi and Jonathon. Pretty expensive building in a nice area and a 'right pair of scrotes' rented an apartment on her floor and then for a couple of months there were all sorts of people coming and going at all hours banging on the door screaming 'Clarkey let us in', parties with stuff being smashed in the corridor, domestics where the neighbours called security and they got evicted. Reckons it was around 2014 when they (my mate) got married. But she said the girl didn't have massive fake tits yet šŸ˜‚.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Look Iā€™m all for anyone who parents - especially solo/single parents...it must be bloody hard even if I donā€™t agree with all her parenting styles or not. You can breast feed your baby and co sleep with your baby and make him a confident happy baby as much as you like - amazing!! Absolutely amazing! Everyone on here wants that baby to be happy and healthy! No one has said any different at all!!! Thatā€™s all we want! However, you can do all them things for your baby but you are ultimately putting your baby at risk every single day still being connected to a drug dealer!!! These bad people kidnap, torture, rape, and murder people!!! You may love someone - however you should love your son more and want your son as far away as possible from anyone with them connections. Thats the issue Naomi hun! What you are doing as a mum for your son is fab however all the good is undone by still supporting his father.

• Heart
Iā€™ve been to Naomi once or twice when she worked at rehab, and it was public knowledge In there that her boy friend was in prison an it was all over the paper!? They would openly talk about it and talk about the count down till heā€™s home. I over heard once that she paid for him while he was in prison and use to send money weekly!!!

All the girls who worked in there had similar boyfriend/lifestyle and they would make sure everyone knew they had money! ā€œIm buying this outfit and going this spa weekendā€ All head to toe designer to work and get bleach all over new trainers! They are a very rude an bitchy salon Iā€™d would never advise anyone to go there, itā€™s more like a place for friends to pop in have a chat and drink alcohol. I have now stopped and found a lovely salon.

I heard the owner off rehab salon is just as bad and only has the salon because off her boyfriend and his drug money!! A few years ago that all come out and they got caught for selling drugs

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure on her story the other week she had a picture of her sister and mum? The account tagged was a lady with 'Graham', Naomi's maiden name? Unless this was a one off when she was seeing her x

Reactions: 2
Wow sheā€™s on one at the moment isnā€™t she?? Alsoā€¦ lots of new members joining the thread (welcome!)! Has something happened thatā€™s made her go on and on like this?! Iā€™m interested to know what ā€œliesā€ were apparently making up about her?! I meanā€¦ itā€™s all info from court records and newspapers Naomi - itā€™s not made up hun!!
3BBF18FD-9AFE-4773-8F9E-D5D958FD12D2.png

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.