Nannabea #12 Dave is on the Stella because his missus is a fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can actually hear him say ā€œthatā€™s itā€ on the latest (pointless) TikTok. For such a ā€˜big accountā€™ his editing skills are shocking

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anybody care to explain why I'm in my kitchen cooking sausage and onion gravy, don't worry not the nanna way. Shouting Nanna at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kev just looks like she stinks of sausage and onions
See sheā€™s wearing the same top she wore on the train down, bet she never showered when she was in the hotel, Kevla only has a bath at her ā€˜ needing to be condemned house ā€˜ so probably didnā€™t know how to use it the stinky Cnut!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For the blocked; we wouldnā€™t want you to miss Bev painting the town red. She is, of course, absolutely pished *hiccup*
View attachment 2055519
I thought there was always regulations in place for childminding? Only saying cos in the 80s my mum used to put my eldest two siblings in for childminders and the lady that minded them had letters from the council clarifying that she could do the childminding in her house and they checked who lived there and if there was anyone with any dodgy previous convections that could go near them

Reactions: 4
There probably were regulations, itā€™s just that Bev didnā€™t think they applied to her (would she even have met the regs? Who knows.)

Reactions: 10
I'm quite sure there were regs, my neighbour did childminding in the 80s and 90s and she had all sorts of child safety features in her house, that regular homes wouldn't have bothered with in those days and she had to arrange certain activities like guided play and she had to be registered. I bet Kev just wasn't official and above board with it. I don't think think her rundown tit tip would have passed health and safety even back then

I'm quite sure there were regs, my neighbour did childminding in the 80s and 90s and she had all sorts of child safety features in her house, that regular homes wouldn't have bothered with in those days and she had to arrange certain activities like guided play and she had to be registered. I bet Kev just wasn't official and above board with it. I don't think think her rundown tit tip would have passed health and safety even back then
My aunt was doing it in the 80s and I remember regulations about health and safety meaning she needed safety locks on cupboards and the council inspecting. She probably babysat every now and then,but being Kev bigs it up to being a childminder. I bet her CV would have her as a care home manager too

Reactions: 17
She probably babysat every now and then,but being Kev bigs it up to being a childminder. I bet her CV would have her as a care home manager too
Exactly. We know she likes to play fast and loose with the truth. Catering Voni's party was just her bringing a curry. And whenever she claims to have forty people in her hovel it's usually closer to ten or eleven.

Reactions: 13
One thing I find absolutely bizarre about that family is how involved everyone has to be to people who are close to Kev

Like why is her mate godmother to her grandkids? Like she forces her grandkids around her auntie as well.
Itā€™s like no one in her family is allowed to do anything separate from her

Reactions: 10
Christ natural day light is not kind, Kevlar looks about 80 here, apologies to any 80yr olds who don't look like this.
That is rough!
Just shows that when youā€™re a nasty little bleep like she is, it shows all over your face

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.