Nannabea #12 Dave is on the Stella because his missus is a fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the kind of place my dad would enjoy to be fair, but he is by his own admission very, very fussy with his food. Won’t eat anything fancy or exotic. Only likes traditional beige and plain food. Nana likes to make out she’s some kind of foody but she’s absolutely not. She had very basic tastes but unlike my dad would never admit it.

Reactions: 9
The gravy on them Toby carvery videos always makes me feel bad sick. Looks like it’s congealed half the time and I don’t wanna eat something that someone’s been mauling with

Reactions: 9
I've never been to a Toby Carvery so I don't know if the one she goes to is a bad one but she makes it look rubbish.

There is a carvery that my family sometimes goes to, it's very busy so the food isn't sitting around for long but sometimes, some of the less popular veg can be overdone from sitting under the lights and that's what Kev's meals at Toby Carvery look like all the time. I'd need to be getting it free to keep going back

Reactions: 1
The gravy is usually kept in these massive urns so is boiling hot, but the veg and meat is always sat under the hot plates. So you get luke warm meat and veg with scalding hot gravy poured over the top 🤢 Not forgetting the soggy Yorkshire pudding because it’s been left standing so long it’s lost it’s crunch 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
New thread here:

new to the thread, is she seriously saying that's her at 18?!! and also that she's not also matt lucas?? now i understand why she's so nasty she's looked like a toe her entire life
Poor old Granper Dave, quick fumble one night when he was pissed up lead him to a life sentence with the ugly little gremlin. She was pig ugly when she was 18!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.