Nannabea #12 Dave is on the Stella because his missus is a fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant cope thinking about all them poor people who’ve spent hundreds if not thousands to go to that mamma Mia thing just to be sat near Bev sloshed and being the centre of attention 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh the comments are hilarious 😂 she must be busy monitoring the trolls who call her out on the absolute tit show of kevlar
---
Cant cope thinking about all them poor people who’ve spent hundreds if not thousands to go to that mamma Mia thing just to be sat near Bev sloshed and being the centre of attention 💀
God aye! Imagine getting stuck with her beside you 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would you do that to your friend when she doesn’t want to be filmed?
And why has Bev got make up on?!

I know I already posted this comment, but it came back to my head after seeing the awkward post where Kev is waiting for the cue to walk in, it always looks so false. We've seen it a few times recently, the train in the mickey mouse PJs, all those bloody salmonella boards, so Kevs got a cheek to say to anyone about making tiktoks, when these ones come over so amateur with little editing to cut off the awkward wait before walking. Not everyone is a fame hungry little troll making "movies" and after owt for nowt.

Attachments

If you have over a million followers and your friend doesn’t want to be filmed and splashed all over your account YOU DON’T FILM HER. Stupid old hag.

Reactions: 20
Horrible old toad. Why keep filming her friend when she “doesn’t do camera or social media”

Reactions: 16
Thinking it’s a ‘flex’ because the hotel bedroom is ‘trashed’. Ew! He really thinks he’s an 80’s rockstar.
Listen Kevlar, It’s a room full of Bon Marche clothes and sh*t wine. Hardly a rave in there is it. Little old man looks wasted in that video too.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Kevla describing her trashed hotel room, (like it's a flex!) is the equivalent to when storm Doris really did some damage in my garden by blowing my wheelie bin on its side 🤣
---
I can't imagine being friends with the old toad for 36 hours let alone 36 years. Someone email Buckingham Palace and nominate Julie for the King's Birthday Honours lol

I would love to know what Julie and Vonnie say about Kevla in their separate group chat 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just out of curiosity why do you call her kevla 😂
Bev became Kev (due to lack of feminine appearance) and I think Kevla was something from Gavin and Stacey, I know when ever I hear it I think of Smithy

Reactions: 10
Just out of curiosity why do you call her kevla 😂
Her nicknames are forever evolving unlike Kevla and her family, they will be troglodytes for all eternity 🤣🤣
---
Wearing her mother's blouse again I see. Control freak Kevla also deciding and taking over which parts of London they are going to as well. Julie just smack the old cod fish in the face, everyone will understand why you did it lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.