Nannabea #12 Dave is on the Stella because his missus is a fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kevla rocking the same clothes that she always wears for her days out again I see. Aside from her pjs does she not own any other clothes lol

I swear that blouse was originally her mother's 🤣
Why has the word Kevla got me actually belly laughing 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Off to the 02, not the O2 where all us plebs go, the 02 is just for the big accounts. Very exclusive.
26145F1D-E1B7-44B8-B840-3D1D72A3BA61.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How many “show/restaurant experiences” has Bev the big account creator been to? Hmmm🤔, I think I’ll take my viewing/dining recommendations from someone who aims higher than the fine dining supplied by t’Toby Carvery thanks! Enjoy the ‘02’ though Bev, us mere mortals and non-creators can only dream of such venues 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Apologies for spamming (am dead bored as it’s so quiet in work) but look at the state of this handbag.
0DDCC0A3-C982-41A6-BA69-270A157EABFC.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Apologies for spamming (am dead bored as it’s so quiet in work) but look at the state of this handbag. View attachment 2052430
Awful isn't it, it definitely suits her though 🤣🤣. It really sets off her plastic jewelry that I'm assuming a child made her 🤣
---
Also Kevla it isn't a coffee that you need. It's some chewing gum!! Poor Julie having to inhale Kev's bad breath 🤢🤢🤢

Bet Kev is trying to draw as much attention as possible to her and Julie on that Train. No doubt we will be subjected to her PJ's on the dirty train when they come back on Sunday 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God that Julie looks like quite a nice woman as well. Her and Kev really don’t suit. Poor woman’s going to be subject to non consented filming al weekend and having her face splashed all over Kevs ‘big account’

Reactions: 7
We haven’t seen Vonnie in weeks 🤔

Anyone else reckon her kids have told her to reign it in with Kev? I’m sure the last we saw of her was at her husbands party, and we saw a glimpse of her kids tidying up. I know if my mum was acting up with little man on tiktok vids I’d be having words ha

Reactions: 9
Kevla rocking the same clothes that she always wears for her days out again I see. Aside from her pjs does she not own any other clothes lol

I swear that blouse was originally her mother's 🤣

Going by her outfit change and the salty comment on the video, she definitely read tattle on the train 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We haven’t seen Vonnie in weeks 🤔

Anyone else reckon her kids have told her to reign it in with Kev? I’m sure the last we saw of her was at her husbands party, and we saw a glimpse of her kids tidying up. I know if my mum was acting up with little man on tiktok vids I’d be having words ha
No. Vonni and Bev are off on trip to Benidorm soon. I think they’re all as bad as each other.

Reactions: 3
That bleeping necklace. That’s the kind of shite I used to buy on holiday in Majorca when I was 11!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.