Nanna Bea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See how long it takes me to get blocked now😂😂
(Lucyrosetoes)
I see she’s liked the Yorkshire “straight to the point” comment. My mum is Yorkshire and always says “I’ll tell you things even if you don’t like it, because you have to hear it. That’s what we do in Yorkshire”

No mum, that’s you being a witch. Shut up and stop using our loud accent to have a go at me!

Reactions: 4
I see she’s liked the Yorkshire “straight to the point” comment. My mum is Yorkshire and always says “I’ll tell you things even if you don’t like it, because you have to hear it. That’s what we do in Yorkshire”

No mum, that’s you being a witch. Shut up and stop using our loud accent to have a go at me!
I’m from yorkshire and I can reassure everybody, we do not claim her (nanna), it’s not a yorkshire attitude it’s just her own attitude that stinks

Reactions: 8
That reply about the rainbow flag was so rude. They even said no hate and a love emoji. God why does she jump on every comment and take it personally

Reactions: 5
Well I’m offended, I’m bisexual and she still blocked me. She’s not a true ally😢
Definitely not a true ally. Only when it suits her to be or where there's something to be gained from it. She sure can't get those new followers can she 😂😂😂 been stuck at that amount for a while has she not. Cannot remember how many she has

Reactions: 1
Definitely not a true ally. Only when it suits her to be or where there's something to be gained from it. She sure can't get those new followers can she 😂😂😂 been stuck at that amount for a while has she not. Cannot remember how many she has
Yeah it’s an act for sure, she could’ve just been normal and replied with a normal comment saying she supported but no obviously just had to do a video for the praise of doing the bare minimum as a human being. There’s not surprised her followers are staying the same when everyone’s getting blocked😂

Reactions: 2
Yeah it’s an act for sure, she could’ve just been normal and replied with a normal comment saying she supported but no obviously just had to do a video for the praise of doing the bare minimum as a human being. There’s not surprised her followers are staying the same when everyone’s getting blocked😂
It's all for show so that her moronic followers massage her ego, her attitude stinks. I watched that holiday camp video on YouTube it looks like she's always been a gobby cow. I wonder if her mum ever got to go abroad bless her.

Reactions: 1
It's all for show so that her moronic followers massage her ego, her attitude stinks. I watched that holiday camp video on YouTube it looks like she's always been a gobby cow. I wonder if her mum ever got to go abroad bless her.
Probably not though soon as she passed Bev started going abroad. I wonder if she's that twisted... hope not though I wouldn't put nothing past this little bleep

Well if she's blocking left right n centre she isn't wallpapering is she? Someone else doing it? Whilst she lords it over them and is claiming the glory.

Reactions: 3
I’m from Yorkshire and it’s pissing me off that she’s giving us such a bad name. Trust me we’re not all like that nasty witch.

Reactions: 8
Probably not though soon as she passed Bev started going abroad. I wonder if she's that twisted... hope not though I wouldn't put nothing past this little bleep

Well if she's blocking left right n centre she isn't wallpapering is she? Someone else doing it? Whilst she lords it over them and is claiming the glory.
I think she’s got someone going through her posts deleting and blocking. Can’t remember which post it was but she tagged someone on a nasty comment. Does she ever do lives? Does she have moderators?

Is she EVER going to be on Blankety Blank? 8 episodes in and still no sign, probably been cut as she's a twit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Probs spent her inheritance on the holidays her mum always wanted, it's all very forced with auntie Margaret too.

Probs spent her inheritance on the holidays her mum always wanted, it's all very forced with auntie Margaret too.
Yeah I feel for Margaretand Bev has her on lives and a camera in her face . At 90 odds I wouldn't like it Then she comes for her birthday dinner and there's 1001 people in . Its quite confusing with so many people around. But Bev says it has to be this way. Her sisters should tell her enough us enough. Are they all scared of her. Wait till bevs in a home and they don't go to see her 😂😂😂 just glad to be rid of her

Reactions: 3
I think she has brothers, not sisters. Doesn’t she have 3 older brothers? Apparently that’s why she’s always been a tomboy and is so independent. Wonder what made her into an insufferable little big-gob then?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.