Nanna Bea #9 Grandpa is on the ale, šŸ‘¹ Nanna is actually malešŸ‘¹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
11 day old Turkey in a stew tomorrow? Thatā€™s her pissing out of her arse come Friday. Dirty old fucker

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She's done some 'paid partnerships' with McDonald's and others which will pay a bit and she's always on the prowl for freebies - air fryers, caravan holidays, Toby Carvery etc. You can also get paid from the TikTok Creator Fund but I'm not entirely sure how that works.
Ah ok thanks for explaining. Maybe itā€™s not as transparent with tik tok as with instagram about paid partnerships.. I thought they were just normal caravan holidays they were going on and that they liked Toby carveryā€™sā€¦ I need to wise up on what Iā€™m following on tik tok šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s being very sickly nice on her IG comments, and completing ignoring the negative cooments. Non of the ā€˜youā€™re blocked my luvā€™ business. Itā€™ll be easy, for now. Until thirsty Thursday arrives and sheā€™s pissed off baby Cham. Or pissing out of her arse after eating that tit show of a stew šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How have I only found this thread?!
whats happened to make her awful? Can someone give me a quick run down please? I never liked her, always gave me the ick šŸ¤¢ has she got fired?

Reactions: 2
How have I only found this thread?!
whats happened to make her awful? Can someone give me a quick run down please? I never liked her, always gave me the ick šŸ¤¢ has she got fired?
Over inflated Ego thinking because she's elderly she can talk to people like tit by the looks of it.

Reactions: 5
I was always amazed at how she sees herself as superior to people who donā€™t have a lot of followers? The ā€œdonā€™t come for big creatorsā€ and ā€œdonā€™t you look silly with your 50 followersā€ lines she uses to belittle people who, in all honesty, arenā€™t even leaving nasty comments. Just asking a question or stating facts. She makes herself look a right twit! Wtf is that all about?

Look šŸ‘¹ nanna šŸ‘¹ having a large TikTok following is not a flex. That app has spawned a whole swathe of absolute wrong uns, some of which should be in prison. So donā€™t go thinking youā€™re anything bleeping special. And as the old saying goes, the bigger they are the harder they fall. Mind you donā€™t choke on your stupid bleeping glasses string on your way down šŸ˜‚
THIS!!! I came across a TikTok video with a very similar message recently; the bloke was basically saying itā€™s really not difficult anymore (or certainly as much as it used to be) to become social media ā€˜famousā€™ now- ie someone with a large following. Not necessarily properly famous - take note Bev.
Back in the day with Hinch etc, those with large followings on Insta were classed as well known; nowadays, anybody and their aunt can have a large following and still not be any more famous than my big toe.

Reactions: 10
Bev's like one of those old biddies that you hold a door open for and they look at you like you're in their way
Or the ones that put their massive shopping trolley in the wheelchair/pram space on the bus and wonā€™t move it for anyone

Reactions: 18
She's done some 'paid partnerships' with McDonald's and others which will pay a bit and she's always on the prowl for freebies - air fryers, caravan holidays, Toby Carvery etc. You can also get paid from the TikTok Creator Fund but I'm not entirely sure how that works.
Ya know if Nannabea have had a brain at all - she really could have made a LOT of money by battling etc. I'm thinking her up against of the likes of CLA. If she had have being any way nice and intelligent she would have made a fortune - I'm really not joking but her horrible side won. Niceness wins out, no need ever for her disgusting comments. She genuinely had a lot of followers who would naively sent her gifts. She royally fucked up. I noticed on her latest videos that she is directing her followers to insta when they ask a question "check my Instagram" she is one of the most horrendous people I have ever seen on social media in my life. Hey guys, nannabea and her family should be a lesson to your kids on why they need to stay in school and just have basic manners.

Reactions: 10
By the look of the kitchen roll, the bacon butty video was filmed after the pate one. Now why would she need to pre-record breakfast content šŸ§
BD67DDCF-1EC0-4B80-A78B-F586FB471561.png

51831D9D-0AFE-41A7-BEBE-29DD8BBAA9C7.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Posted from home bargains this evening when sheā€™d be at work/getting ready to leave for work. šŸ¤”

But has recently put ā€˜proud HCAā€™ in her bio. Definitely trying to throw us off the scent eh Bev šŸ‘€

Reactions: 12
Posted from home bargains this evening when sheā€™d be at work/getting ready to leave for work. šŸ¤”

But has recently put ā€˜proud HCAā€™ in her bio. Definitely trying to throw us off the scent eh Bev šŸ‘€
I noticed the ā€˜inclusive queenā€™ has dissapeared. Never was inclusive, Beverly.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.