Nanna Bea #9 Grandpa is on the ale, 👹 Nanna is actually male👹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else get the rage when she puts up her stumpy little thumb at the end? 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
A friend went to school with the inbred children and can confirm they’ve always been weird 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s deffo not working if she’s got time to fuss around with that turkey that got slaughtered and froze when Margaret Thatcher became PM

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It really annoys me that she says bay leafs not bay leaves 😬🤬

I might be wrong here but my thinking is that Instagram is a lot more middle class than tik tok so her faking an even more common, aggressive sounding accent won't fly on there at all. Insta is all about turning your life into a highlight reel, pretending your life is better than it is, so her growling her cooking instructions won't work

Reactions: 13
All those balls? Its the worlds smallest/shittest christmas tree. Will hardly take long to put them on and take them off again!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she's cooking the bones of a turkey from Christmas day to make a delicious soup....I would rather purchase a can of soup for 80p from a supermarket.....She said she's making a ham and turkey soup that as a child she had to wait all day in torture as her mum would take to make it......Was nana born in the 1900s or the 1800s????.My goodness. The victorians ate better.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My Christmas tree is 5 times the size of that bleeping twig. Took me 15 minutes to get it stripped and taken outside for recycling. She’s one lazy dog

Reactions: 14
So she's cooking the bones of a turkey from Christmas day to make a delicious soup....I would rather purchase a can of soup for 80p from a supermarket.....She said she's making a ham and turkey soup that as a child she had to wait all day in torture as her mum would take to make it......Was nana born in the 1900s or the 1800s????.My goodness. The victorians ate better.....
Yep, agree with this. I don’t care if it was frozen, I do not want to eat two week old turkey carcass and spend all day cooking it for a soup. It’s all part of the oneupmanship thing - how tough they all had it but they were made of strong stuff etc etc. I only do proper cooking (even though she just chucks stuff in the air fryer now) etc. We all want to not waste food and should try to do some home cooking but sometimes, is it really worth it?

The Xmas tree is inexplicably tit.

Reactions: 13
Yep, agree with this. I don’t care if it was frozen, I do not want to eat two week old turkey carcass and spend all day cooking it for a soup. It’s all part of the oneupmanship thing - how tough they all had it but they were made of strong stuff etc etc. I only do proper cooking (even though she just chucks stuff in the air fryer now) etc. We all want to not waste food and should try to do some home cooking but sometimes, is it really worth it?

She grew up in the 60s. I don’t know why she acts like she grew up on a ration book.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Yes....I realise times are hard and meat is expensive....But my goodness......I hope Grandpa Dave has a strong stomach..........

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She grew up in the 60s. I don’t know why she acts like she grew up on a ration book.
Lots of boomers do this. Portray their childhood as hard going and like to make a big play of how strong willed they were even though actually, it was ok. Lots of them, like Bev, also like to think they’re above the current generation because of this completely made up, Four Yorkshiremen-esque, hypothetical backstory.

Reactions: 18
The rancid Turkey carcass, stock that looked like it had flew out of the arse of a dysentery riddled cat and the filthy cooking pot touched by those rancid bitten nails. I can’t with any of it 🤢🤢. It’s knocked me right off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
A friend went to school with the inbred children and can confirm they’ve always been weird 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’ve said this a thread or so back, the weird looking twin has definitely been on an efit from crimewatch in the late 90’s. He’d groped someone in a local shopping centre. I need to find it. He’s got sex offender written all over him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She cooks like she was a child from ww1 or ww2....My aunt passed in 2006 aged 101,and she cooked delicious meals right until her passing......Beverly still cooks crap.....My goodness...she fed 4 children how on earth did she put food on the table.....And that is long before her 2 air fryers......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅

Reactions: 3
I don't mind the idea of freezing a turkey carcass or using up all your left overs. It's good to make the most of the food you buy but I don't think she froze the carcass. You wouldn't leave it whole, wrap it in tinfoil and put it in the freezer like that, most freezers don't have big enough drawers to do that. Also, with the amount she freezes, even if her freezer drawers were big enough she wouldn't have the space to freeze a full carcass. I think it's just been left in the fridge for 11 days which I do think is rank, you can't leave meat for 11 days 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.