Nanna Bea #9 Grandpa is on the ale, šŸ‘¹ Nanna is actually malešŸ‘¹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even saying she knows when her time will be up proves she knows the end is nigh for her on Tik Tok. She just canā€™t stand the fact she spoilt it for herself by being awful.
I think the ā€˜I know when my time is upā€™ thing was just an attempt to humanise herself and tug at the heartstrings - trying to get the sympathy vote up because she knows word is spreading fast about her awful personality. All a bit late in the day, Bev.

Reactions: 9
Even saying she knows when her time will be up proves she knows the end is nigh for her on Tik Tok. She just canā€™t stand the fact she spoilt it for herself by being awful.
Iā€™m blocked whatā€™s happened today/yesterday?

Reactions: 3
Not lookers are they?
God love them, I'd say the boys growing up spent their days walking up and down the street with their hands in their pockets heads down, kicking stones because nobody would let them join in to play,
She has the audacity to ask someone she doesn't know if they're on the spectrum? How dare she question anything when this is what she produced... she needs erased, nevermind cancelled šŸ‘¹

Reactions: 21
Stewart Syndrome a condition characterised by their below average heights and intelligence, lack of discernible neck and square heads. May cause delusions such as belief they can rap, cook or dance.

Though people living with Stewart Syndrome may lead independent lives they might be prone to outbursts of aggression when drinking alcohol, so some supervision is recommended.

Those living with Stewart Syndrome make up 70% of The Sunā€™s remaining readership.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
God love them, I'd say the boys growing up spent their days walking up and down the street with their hands in their pockets heads down, kicking stones because nobody would let them join in to play,
She has the audacity to ask someone she doesn't know if they're on the spectrum? How dare she question anything when this is what she produced... she needs erased, nevermind cancelled šŸ‘¹
Bib, that's actually breaking my heart šŸ˜¢

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Bib, that's actually breaking my heart šŸ˜¢
Its actually a vision I have in my head of them growing up because I'd say if anyone said anything to them, she would be out defending them in anyway she could, so nobody would want to hang around with them for fear of her kicking off, she strikes me as that type of parent instead of letting kids be kids within reason

Reactions: 12
She definitely had more kids so they'd have someone to play with. I find it quite odd that 4 kids have only produced 4 grandkids. It's like they knew they didn't want their offspring been round Bev & Grandpa Div.

I'm on a narcissistic mother's group (was for a friend not me) and the amount of posts people put on just remind me of Bev. Her kids could really do with checking it out.

Reactions: 6
Its actually a vision I have in my head of them growing up because I'd say if anyone said anything to them, she would be out defending them in anyway she could, so nobody would want to hang around with them for fear of her kicking off, she strikes me as that type of parent instead of letting kids be kids within reason
Bev would be horrific, shouting at the mums in the area for kids just playing. That's why her kids are over confident, they never had to listen to other kids tell them they were tit at something

Reactions: 7
What gets me on here is that I honestly don't think any of us were trolls......So many people genuinely liked her.....But her comments got so nasty we all wised up.......And now she's making out we all dislike her....Well yes we do because she's a horrible,nasty, bitter old bully....Times up Nana..........Or rather Beverly...........

Reactions: 21
It still baffles me how she's supposedly in her 60s... looks 85. She needs to get some veggies in her, everything she cooks is dripping in grease makes me feel sick

Reactions: 16
I really liked nana back in the day.....but her comments got so spicy I thought....Ere....what's her problem????.She has 4 children, 4 or 5 grandchildren and should be really happy in her life.....But she's a bitter,old,twisted hag.When people keep saying "will you please be my nana?"......Ere are you mad!!!!!.My 2 nanas have passed....but they were lovely, caring and kind.....Not horrible old cows like you!!!!!!!.

Reactions: 18
I really liked nana back in the day.....but her comments got so spicy I thought....Ere....what's her problem????.She has 4 children, 4 or 5 grandchildren and should be really happy in her life.....But she's a bitter,old,twisted hag.When people keep saying "will you please be my nana?"......Ere are you mad!!!!!.My 2 nanas have passed....but they were lovely, caring and kind.....Not horrible old cows like you!!!!!!!.
This!!! Sheā€™s not fit to lick my grandmaā€™s boots the nasty dwarf!

Reactions: 11
Iā€™ve just randomly remembered her kicking off at Ann Russell about being described as working class or something. Unsurprisingly I think she got the wrong end of the stick. About a year ago or something.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.