Nanna Bea #9 Grandpa is on the ale, 👹 Nanna is actually male👹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just randomly remembered her kicking off at Ann Russell about being described as working class or something. Unsurprisingly I think she got the wrong end of the stick. About a year ago or something.
I think that's what made me realise what an absolute idiot she was and I was no superfan prior to her kick off at Ann

Reactions: 5
What’s her game with Instagram then? Is it more profitable? She’s only put the latest slop videos on there not TikTok, she was begging people to sign up the other day and now it’s in her bio.

Reactions: 3
What’s her game with Instagram then? Is it more profitable? She’s only put the latest slop videos on there not TikTok, she was begging people to sign up the other day and now it’s in her bio.
Too much negativity on TikTok for her now. She’s not as well known on Instagram. She reckons it’ll be a fresh start I suppose, or she may think less tattlers are on there. She needs to look at Hinch’s thread if that’s her opinion 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Probably tryna escape all the videos and comments of how much of a battycrease she is

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She doesn’t realise people can have more than two apps on their phones and thinks there will be no crossover. Bev is such a dick

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Too much negativity on TikTok for her now. She’s not as well known on Instagram. She reckons it’ll be a fresh start I suppose, or she may think less tattlers are on there. She needs to look at Hinch’s thread if that’s her opinion 😝

I can attest to that lol, I used to frequently tattle about Soflora until i finally blocked her bs on IG lol, her thread is hard to keep up with and is the most popular lol

Reactions: 3
You can guarantee they'll be a dramatic 'I'm leaving TikTok due to all the negativity' video coming up within the next week or so then. Get the comments from all the brown nosers begging her to stay to feed that substantial ego.

Reactions: 9
As much as I watch tik tok I still don’t get the money part. I see the big accounts have people gift them things. Is this how Nanny makes her money too? It are there other ways too?

Reactions: 2
As much as I watch tik tok I still don’t get the money part. I see the big accounts have people gift them things. Is this how Nanny makes her money too? It are there other ways too?
She's done some 'paid partnerships' with McDonald's and others which will pay a bit and she's always on the prowl for freebies - air fryers, caravan holidays, Toby Carvery etc. You can also get paid from the TikTok Creator Fund but I'm not entirely sure how that works.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.