Nanna Bea #5 Ding Dang Do One You Nasty Old Trout!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv been blocked because I told her you can get double beds in Turkey… like that is all my comment said 😂 does she not realise shes giving people false advise? Why is she a little miss know it all? Her house looks stinking & her food looks sh*te and shes staying in an absolute dive

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she going on as though abroad is uncivilised territory for duck sake. What the duck does she think people in different countries sleep in. I’m sorry it just sounds like racism to me. She’s an ignorant dog and she needs to look at her own shithole house before commenting

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She needs to stick to her campervan in "finest" Filey I think the whole trip is just for views and to keep up with the jones's

Turkey is far too good for her!

Reactions: 4
Donto you mean her luxury lodge? 😅
She needs to stick to her campervan in "finest" Filey I think the whole trip is just for views and to keep up with the jones's

Turkey is far too good for her!
That bloody scenery selfy she does. Swizzling round showing us the area with her smug head in the picture....I'm angry just thinking about it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes still saying double beds are a rarity abroad hahaha I'm sorry but how many times has she been abroad? bleeping comical

Also that hotel or whatever she's in looks like it hasn't been updated since the 70's

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I am going to sound like a snob but I would not ever stay in a place like that. I've been to Turkey myself and it was nothing like that place.

Reactions: 8
She works with my best friends auntie and she really isn't liked. She's had a grievance put in against her last year.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She works with my best friends auntie and she really isn't liked. She's had a grievance put in against her last year.
Not surprised in the least. Seems to be a bit of a bully and put it down to sarcasm. I'd be scared of her round the service users. Especially if one said no to her.

Reactions: 6
With her know-it-all attitude, sly racist digs and the fact that she’s a complete hole I’m really not surprised!

Last edited:
This does not surprise me at all.. I fathomed as much as she is permanently stuck on night shift I’m presuming its so she has the least amount of contact with co workers and residents of the care home.

I wouldn't feel happy if she was supposed to be caring for an elderly relative of mine. Look how she exploits poor old Auntie Margaret. I saw a bit of the series where she was at that holiday camp when her mum was alive, she wasn't very nice to her...she says her dad was abusive and he left her mum to look after her and her brothers, maybe she has a streak of him in her. They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Reactions: 13
Hahaha that's brilliant! Would love to know more about her at work! Bet she stinks the place out with her crappy food!

And who spends all holiday making shittoks? Is she that bored?! A holiday is wasted on her, or she's wasted herself!

Reactions: 4
I always cringe at her get ready with mes, thinking she's the height of fashion.
Who says you can't wear a denim skirt in your 60s? Literally no one, I'd say those knee length denim skirts are made for women her age and older!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This does not surprise me at all.. I fathomed as much as she is permanently stuck on night shift I’m presuming its so she has the least amount of contact with co workers and residents of the care home.
This is exactly what I said and also the least amount to do! Reckon she goes in and just plonks her ass in the staff room and does duck all.

Reactions: 3
I know it was last year, but I wonder if the waterworks from the other week was something related to this or a similar grievance? Let's have it right, she shouldn't be anywhere near a service user role. She has no empathy and is just generally obnoxious. She never talks about how fulfilling her job is or how much she cares about it. Probably rocks up, eats six week old pork, pisses everybody off then leaves.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.