Nanna Bea #5 Ding Dang Do One You Nasty Old Trout!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know how the night shift is coping without Nanna Rancid being on shift?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nothing wrong with a budget holiday - I’ve been on plenty - but why does it look so….cramped around the pool? My idea of hell.

Reactions: 3
Nothing wrong with a budget holiday - I’ve been on plenty - but why does it look so….cramped around the pool? My idea of hell.
Hell on earth, and then Bev rocks up, and suddenly things get worse…

On a lighter note, bingo, organised poolside games and basic living quarters - who says travel doesn’t broaden the mind?! I’m glad she’s sampling the real Turkey 🤣

That basic apartment looks better than her house, so I hope she doesn’t get all superior with the people who clean it. They should be donating their cast-offs to her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Id throw myself in that pool with rocks in my cossie after 6 minutes of hearing that fat gob across the resort.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she going on as though abroad is uncivilised territory for duck sake. What the duck does she think people in different countries sleep in. I’m sorry it just sounds like racism to me. She’s an ignorant dog and she needs to look at her own shithole house before commenting
I thought the whole tagging Sevda thing borders on racist too. Like my parents are Irish and I go there a lot, have never been tagged by friends showing off their potatoes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just seen her in a swim suit mauling a young handsome local lad then going down the water slide with him..does anybody have any bleach for my eyes please???

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I saw a comment on one of her videos earlier saying she looks like Rolf Harris and honestly I can’t see her as anything else since reading it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New thread...getting gifted a wadge so she can serve up stodge in her luxury lodge

Reactions: 2
Guarantee as soon as she gets home she’ll cook a manky greasy fry up and hark on about British food being better 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m cringing so hard for her with these holiday videos. It’s bordering on xenophobia the way she is carrying on!

Reactions: 8
A 62 year old who's never had heartburn? No even with the manky pickles and piccalilli sge majes every year and all the greasy curries and crap she cooks. I call bull shite. Probably never had menopause either

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A 62 year old who's never had heartburn? No even with the manky pickles and piccalilli sge majes every year and all the greasy curries and crap she cooks. I call bull shite. Probably never had menopause either
duck off hahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.