Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SimplelifeofDi

As a scouser. This old cretin better hope these comments about 'The Scum' don't come back to bite her on the ass! She should most definitely should give our fantastic city a wide berth because we would not stand for her, no matter how old she is! The 96 now 97 mean more to us than anything and we'll fight and defend them 'till our last breath! I'm an Everton Season Ticket Holder too but rivalry is dead where the 97 souls are concerned. Horrible, horrible bitch! Karma will get her I assure you!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Time for Bev to get cancelled. She flies under the radar with the little old granny routine, she's a mean girl through and through. A bully and a shit cook! Remember when she said she would never use an air fryer cos she liked her chips crrrispy. Now she has 2 nearly in constant use. BEV your a liar love.

Reactions: 23

Lonewolf

VIP Member
A 62 year old who's never had heartburn? No even with the manky pickles and piccalilli sge majes every year and all the greasy curries and crap she cooks. I call bull shite. Probably never had menopause either
I'm dying to comment "you have to have a heart to have heartburn" 🤣

• Haha

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
She’s a horrible, little liar, simple as that. She cracks on that she’s on the app to be wholesome and loveable and to be this generic,cuddly, home-cooking nana. Bollocks. She’s a fame-whore who’d do anything for attention. She’s tried her hand at rubbish tv slots and it’s not enough for her. She goes on an app that is basically a godsend for showoffs, and realises she can monetise it. Her original claim was that she was only on the app to spread positivity and “love” and that she’d never take freebies, in fact, she’d donate them to charity. Now, with the constant mentions of The Sun, halal meat and other topics she feels will spark debate, she is admitting in her comments that she’s doing it for views. If she was really on the app for the innocent reasons she claims, she wouldn’t give a stuff about how many views, likes and followers she has. I wish she’d just cut the phoney crap because her nasty, bitter, vindictive and self-serving nature keeps slipping out. People are on to you Bev, not everyone thinks you’re some kind of nana substitute who “loves” them through your phone.

The comment she makes in reply to someone asking about The Sun in the recent Meet Grandpa Dave video shows what a thick, little chav she is “it’s the business studies in me innit?” Is she trying to say that she knows comments like that get her more views and therefore boosts her “brand”? And she’s on the app just to be a positive nana…?

Also, while I’m on a rant, what grandmother, spending time with her family, gets out her phone and films herself stroking her granddaughter’s head in order to show what a great nana she is? If you missed it on her story, you’re lucky.

• Heart

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
She’ll do anything for attention. The 97 mean nothing to her compared to 10 likes. It’s very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Anyone else get the vibe that Bev and her unappealing family are desperate to be on gogglebox? It’s almost like they’re auditioning via Tiktok, and the uncomfortable video with the Chinese takeaway and her daughter bellowing that she wanted to watch gogglebox now, sealed the deal for me. Desperately trying to be “zany” and “real” hopefully aren’t going to cut it in their efforts to get on that show. None of them are actually likeable or genuinely funny. Bev’s popularity on Tiktok is completely baffling to me, I can only assume there’s a lot of gullible folk out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Everyone in the comments saying she reminds them of their nan… Is everyone else’s nan a sour old twat then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

gigilouxx

VIP Member
“I’ll still call it TURKEY” that’s literally the exact mentality I’d expect. Bet she still calls black people “coloured” as well cos they did in 1964

horrible old cunt

Reactions: 21

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Why is she going on as though abroad is uncivilised territory for fuck sake. What the fuck does she think people in different countries sleep in. I’m sorry it just sounds like racism to me. She’s an ignorant dog and she needs to look at her own shithole house before commenting

• Heart
Reactions: 20