Nanna Bea #5 Ding Dang Do One You Nasty Old Trout!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She kept saying Welsh on that video like Welsh sea, oh look the valleys she was trying to provoke people into calling her out. Maybe her numbers are down who knows.

Reactions: 5
Time for Bev to get cancelled. She flies under the radar with the little old granny routine, she's a mean girl through and through. A bully and a tit cook! Remember when she said she would never use an air fryer cos she liked her chips crrrispy. Now she has 2 nearly in constant use. BEV your a liar love.

Reactions: 23
I detest it when people take the piss out of the Welsh accent and do a Welsh word and say “I’m proper Welsh” duck off nanna 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’ll be the same woman to slag off her grandkids for being on their phone when visiting her but old gal can’t even stay off hers when she’s having a day out

Reactions: 11
Most people when videoing their surroundings on holiday will do just that. She's got to get herself in frame though with landscape in background I don't understand the old bat at all.

Back with that bleeping daft glasses chain on I see.

Has no one told her that just because she looks 78 doesn’t mean she has to act it? My friends mum is 61, she drives, she goes abroad, has all different nice foods and still has lovely days and nights out. 61 isn’t old….I proper don’t get why she acts like she’s 80

Reactions: 8
Made up she burnt her mouth off on that donut 🤣 hopefully it shut her up for a bit!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.