Nanna Bea #4 Poisonous Old Lady

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way have I just watched her defrost a Chinese takeaway from 2 weeks ago and eat it🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
She will be ok though, I mean look at the food she's been cooking and eating for years an never fallen ill. Full family must have cast iron guts by now. I wonder if she covered it in grrravy 😂😂😂. Her gravy probably has a tinge of penicillin or something the way they all eat it. Not for me thanks. Tho probably covers her rank cooking. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you think she’s just doing this because she knows it will up her engagement? She is tiktok obsessed after all
You’ve hit the nail on the head! Every now and then she does controversial videos to keep things spicy in her sad little life.

Reactions: 9
She claims to not eat any 'crap or frozen food' her dinners are mediocre nothing special and she uses frozen stuff all the time. Her face just annoys me. She says everyone knows her as nanna bea but she is not what you would think a nanna is. Loving, affection, comforting, wise, humble, kind, gentle. She is an ogre I can't stand her!

Sooo she views boxing as ‘barbaric’ but has no issue with betting on horses or reading a newspaper renowned for spouting b**locks. Okay, hun 🥴

Reactions: 18
“Anyone else have a thumb like that?”
Erm nope
This is a testament to how much I despise this woman but I dislike her pasty liver spotted wrinkly old hands.
It bugs the hell out of me when I see her sprinkling something onto her her plate wither her manky brass bands.
In answer to your question, I’m pretty sure the only person who has hands like that is Shrek.

Reactions: 5
Puts a bay leaf in everything .
Stew tick
Spag bol tick
Cornbeef hash tick
Cup of tea tick

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen a video of her doing a big house clean. She mopped the floor then put the dirty mop head cover in the machine to wash with bedding and towels!!!! Scruff

• Sick
  • Haha
Sooo she views boxing as ‘barbaric’ but has no issue with betting on horses or reading a newspaper renowned for spouting b**locks. Okay, hun 🥴
Notice she said just asking no hate in the comments … then when someone said their son does the training to help with his ADHD… she replies So your ok with your child getting punched and beat around the head ( what happened to the No Hate ).

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Think she’s deleted it now but on the bar stools video someone mentioned IKEA she said it’s crap they replied and she said think before you comment 😂 Calm down Bev they didn’t even say anything mean

Reactions: 4
Think she’s deleted it now but on the bar stools video someone mentioned IKEA she said it’s crap they replied and she said think before you comment 😂 Calm down Bev they didn’t even say anything mean
Bev said IKEA was crap? because if she did then why has she got an ikea table in her kitchen? Then again this is the woman who claims not to eat carbs and processed or frozen food 😂

• Haha
Did she say IKEA was crap? Cos I'm nearly sure that's where her kitchen table was originally from before she bought it in a charity shop. Maybe I'm wrong 🤔

Bev said IKEA was crap? because if she did then why has she got an ikea table in her kitchen? Then again this is the woman who claims not to eat carbs and processed or frozen food 😂
LOL we were posting at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she say IKEA was crap? Cos I'm nearly sure that's where her kitchen table was originally from before she bought it in a charity shop. Maybe I'm wrong 🤔

LOL we were posting at the same time.
It makes Bevs comment even worse if she bought a ‘second hand’ IKEA table 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That‘s Bev for you… An absolute hypocrite… who will post and say anything she thinks will get her views and then contradict herself left, right and centre when questioned and delete if things don’t go her way 🤣.

Reactions: 6
She did a video about that table and it's a charity shop £20 find. Her stools are from Argos so maybe that is a level up haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.