Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heart shake

Late last night, her grandson and friends granddaughter got hold of Beverly's phone and went live on her Tiktok account. They were mimicking her doing her TikToks and were pretending to be knocking back wine from the bottle. I wonder has she copped on yet. People were asking where she was and they said she was asleep after drinking too much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

VIP Member
Everything and I mean everything about this woman grinds my gears, her voice, the way she over pronounces words, her shitty little catch phrase, her stinking attitude, and the fact that every other video she mentions the fact that she works nights, wish the old bitch would just fuck off!

Reactions: 21
Nana on about here 🤣
Oh dear Nana, Oh dear … Yes I have a sad little life 😔 in my 4 bedroom detached house ( I own ) in a leafy superb of London, my garden overlooks the Thames … retired early last year I’m the same age as you … no night shifts for me in a grubby little residential care home… holiday aboard most years ex flight crew have been all over the world in fact … Oh the irony of you saying that I have no goals or aims 🤣 you a poisonous dwarf woman with a run down terrace house, a family of half breeds, a drunken husband, you who takes the same holiday in Primrose holiday park every year and aspires to be on every tv program they can possible get on from CDWM to Blankety Blank … do us a favour Bev and keep your trap shut 🙄
PS… tough old boot if you’re as tough as you say and pay no attention why do you keep blocking anyone who says anything you think is negative ?

Reactions: 20

Babybail93

VIP Member
New thread guys. We didn’t have any suggestions on the last so I just put exactly what she is.

• Heart
She REALLY thinks "it's so hot me teeth are sweating" is the epitome of comedy gold doesn't she. You can tell one person chuckled at that when she said it in 1989 and since then every time it's been over 20 degrees she says it to anyone that'll listen expecting a big reaction

• Haha

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
Anyone who believes the story of ringing the bank and the call handler asked her if she was nana bea off TT needs to give their heads a wobble. What a crock of shit.

• Haha

Harley

Nanna Bitch constantly shoving the camera in everyones face thinking they are all mega FUN because being from Yorkshire is their personality trait.
Grandper Dave too tanked up to make the clubhouse. He’s laid on the floor of the “lodge” covered in Teds piss.
Helen and Richard make my kidneys violent and with one of their codlings it seems the apple didn’t fall from the diseased tree.

Also I wouldn’t expect the twonk twins to appear they are probably on some kind of supervised programme and are not allowed any further than Nanna Bitches lard covered doss hole to pick up a manky Sunday dinner.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Salale

VIP Member
I have only just found this thread on this very peculiar little woman..that's a polite expression for her to be honest ..she's rude..arrogant ..uneducated and as a Northerner we definitely do not claim her.
She absolutely thinks she's famous and therefore does not have to interact with anyone that disagrees with her ..but if you kiss her arrogant arse she will allow your comments . No wonder her husband seems to be deaf and mute..the poor sod probably daren't speak.

Her food is stodge.
She's the Original Poison Dwarf.

Reactions: 18
She looks like she stinks . She actually makes me feel Ill. The husband looks like a raging alcoholic. No other person annoys me on that app more than her

• Heart

essence_of_rock

VIP Member
Sooo she views boxing as ‘barbaric’ but has no issue with betting on horses or reading a newspaper renowned for spouting b**locks. Okay, hun 🥴

halcyondays85

VIP Member
I hate her so much that I’ve developed a morbid fascination with her videos. I’ve been so tempted to comment especially when she’s being a rude cow but I don’t think I could cope with a block. She is the classic example of somebody who has told herself so much that she’s soooo funny and a cuddly nanny when the reality is she’s just an awful person with a massive ego.