Nanna Bea #4 Poisonous Old Lady

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread guys. We didn’t have any suggestions on the last so I just put exactly what she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Cant stand this old lady I commented on the cheese Post that the package she had delivered from a cheese company was £50 and I couldn't justify spending that in one go and I would rather put it in electric meter for the month.
No surprise the old bag deleted and blocked me

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Nasty old b*tch. Left her dog home for 8 hours alone, I hope he p*ssed & sh*t everywhere 😊 The daughter looks and dresses like an old woman too. I've never seen such a peculiar looking family.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cant stand this old lady I commented on the cheese Post that the package she had delivered from a cheese company was £50 and I couldn't justify spending that in one go and I would rather put it in electric meter for the month.
Oh yeah, you’re not allowed an opinion that differs from hers. Nanna is always right.

Reactions: 4
It’s alright for her though because she’s not paying for the stuff … I really wish these companies would stop giving out freebies to these wankers who spend all day on social media accounts scrounging and pretending that they are “ famous “ long gone are the days when celebrity usually meant you had some come of talent…

Reactions: 10
Nasty old b*tch. Left her dog home for 8 hours alone, I hope he p*ssed & sh*t everywhere 😊 The daughter looks and dresses like an old woman too. I've never seen such a peculiar looking family.
I wouldn’t feel to bad for her dog, he was probably glad to be shot of her for a few hours 😂
Her daughter reminds me of that a Kathy Burke character, the one with orange hair and big glasses. 🤓 also unluckily for her she is also a carbon copy of her ugly prune faced mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What have I been missing? I thought she was great on TT until I came across this thread 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t feel to bad for her dog, he was probably glad to be shot of her for a few hours 😂
Her daughter reminds me of that a Kathy Burke character, the one with orange hair and big glasses. 🤓 also unluckily for her she is also a carbon copy of her ugly prune faced mother.
PMSL Linda la Hughes from Gimme Gimme Gimme 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s perfectly put … it’s Exactly what she is Poisonous ( though being the same age as her I object to the old bit 😉 ) 😂😂
My Mum is 4 years older than Bev, and I never think of my Mum as being old. I always forget Beverley isn’t well into her 70’s. She must of had a hard paper round!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've just seen her close up crunching pickled onions that she's having with her cheese and crackers before bed...bet her breath is rank

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s on live now, she’s talking to her followers nicely, why she doesn’t do the same all of the time in the comments on her videos is beyond me

Reactions: 4
I can’t stand her little catchphrases. It’s like she’s always telling a story by inserting cringey phrases in her TikToks. It makes me cringe so much and makes her vids pretty much impossible for me to get through eurgh. Dunno if anyone else has noticed this.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.