Nanna Bea #4 Poisonous Old Lady

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the strange videos where she dresses up as people such as Susan Boyle? Weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone needs to buy this daft old cow a bloody mirror🤣🤣 duck sake what she wearing on this live 🙄😂

Reactions: 2
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again there is no way that wrinkly old turd is only 61.
3A2D124C-6D25-4F13-97DB-E77E0FB90C03.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I’m sure being so mean and hateful ages her, too. Oh and the alcoholism, of course.

Reactions: 6
Why is she always so defensive?

She's being such an old crow over mint sauce.....mint sauce!!! In the name of Christ, mint frocking sauce and she's off on one banging on about water sugar and not adding it in!

No one cares. Not one person gives a flying shite.

Reactions: 5
Why is she always so defensive?

She's being such an old crow over mint sauce.....mint sauce!!! In the name of Christ, mint frocking sauce and she's off on one banging on about water sugar and not adding it in!

No one cares. Not one person gives a flying shite.
Did you notice her dirty nails in the mint sauce video? Awful…

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Anyone notice the dirty chipped mug she was drinking out of when she was informing us of her movements when she works night shift ( in case those in the back didn't hear....she works nights!)

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m all for saving food but no way is that Chinese takeaway fit for consumption. 🤢
By the way, if you are struggling for sleep, I highly recommend her night shift ritual video.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.