Nanna Bea #3 She's keen on the block button, keen on the booze, but how many followers can she afford to lose?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so bleeping odd. Making a big deal about having Asian neighbours is like the opposite of what she wants to prove, but she’s too dumb to realise that 🤣

Reactions: 9
When I saw the neighbour video had to jump on here again, it just proves she’s racist. I don’t get how having Asian neighbours is such a big a deal as she makes it out to be? Who cares who they are or where they are from they are your neighbours, they are a happy family so why does she always make it such a big thing? You can get on with them or not no matter what culture, sex, race etc. The mum look petrified in the video and I couldn’t even watch it all

Reactions: 10
Imagine using the fact you have Asian neighbours to try and make yourself look good?? absolute weirdo. It’s like shes screaming “look at me I’m so inclusive I love everyone no matter where they’re from”. Wow, that’s just called being a decent person.

They’re not an alien species they’re normal people. She’s proper strange. I bet they don’t like her at all. Does she want people to praise her or something ?? I bet she speaks to them so slow and condescending as if they can’t understand English. I can imagine exactly how she would speak to them like children

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I get massive “I’m not a racist, I’ve got a black friend” vibes from Beverly.

Growing up I was the black friend, so I can spot them a mile off

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think she is racist. One of her comments said ‘I love inclusion’ and Bev liked it. What does that even mean? 😳 The lady has been Bevs neighbour for over 40 years and may even have been born here, certainly her children were so they are as British as I am. Good neighbours are hard to find. Not sure why she keeps mentioning they are Asian, why can’t she just say I have great neighbours. When she puts the poor people on camera (the lady did look terrified) I can see for myself they are BRITISH Asian

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she is racist. One of her comments said ‘I love inclusion’ and Bev liked it. What does that even mean? 😳 The lady has been Bevs neighbour for over 40 years and may even have been born here, certainly her children were so they are as British as I am. Good neighbours are hard to find. Not sure why she keeps mentioning they are Asian, why can’t she just say I have great neighbours. When she puts the poor people on camera (the lady did look terrified) I can see for myself they are BRITISH Asian
She reads the sun. That tells me everything I need to know about that woman and her views

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I get massive “I’m not a racist, I’ve got a black friend” vibes from Beverly.

Growing up I was the black friend, so I can spot them a mile off
For me it’s the way she keeps going on about them like it’s some sort of big deal, that she has befriended an “Asian family” well woop de doo Bev as someone has already said they are Asian not Aliens.

Reactions: 6
For me it’s the way she keeps going on about them like it’s some sort of big deal, that she has befriended an “Asian family” well woop de doo Bev as someone has already said they are Asian not Aliens.
Exactly. She shows herself for exactly what she is by the way she goes on about it, like it’s some sort of novelty.

I have friends. I don’t have black friends, white friends, Asian friends or any other “type”. They are just my friends. Idiotic, ignorant woman

Reactions: 10
Did I really just see her wearing a just a tshirt and granny pants dishing up the chicken kievs 🤢🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My neighbours are just my neighbours, their skin colour never comes into it. They're all equally annoying and are often given a special nickname by me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s strange- she’s deleted all of the videos of her daughter’s Easter buffet. It looked grim. According to Bev it was going to be amazing, with about 20 people going. The videos she put up showed a few of the usual suspects shuffling round a table with a few bits of cooked meat, a tub of coleslaw and four bread rolls. The “shenanigans” she promised were absent! Maybe the videos will appear again later, who knows? Bev wished us a happy Good Friday on Easter Sunday, so who knows what’s going on in her wine-pickled brain!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She bugs things up that does not happen, her daughter seems as looney tunes as she is.

Reactions: 3
She bugs things up that does not happen, her daughter seems as looney tunes as she is.
Yeah she does, I remember last Christmas she said that her Boxing Day party is quite known around her area her and some of her family were the only ones there 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.