Nanna Bea #3 She's keen on the block button, keen on the booze, but how many followers can she afford to lose?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When someone asks her a question about her recipes she just says Google it. She hardly engages with her followers.
I know its just so rude. And then these people reply back to her really politely and apologetic for daring to bother her. Feel like saying to them to get out of her arse when she can't even answer a simple question. Saw someone asked her what brand of bloody instant mash she uses and she told them to google it. HOW CAN THEY GOOGLE WHAT TYPE OF MASH *YOU* USE??? Silly cow 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I'm genuinely feeling sick at seeing her deep throat a chicken wing. Seriously, have some self respect!! Old goat.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So bobo sauce. I've Googled it and it's a peanut and oyster sauce based sauce. Why couldn't she just say that. Or is it more likely that she doesnt know what it is? Also how do you have a splash of chicken wings?

Reactions: 3
I find it a bit weird that she’s making a big deal about having Asian neighbours. Her interactions with them do not feel genuine in the slightest.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I reckon she’s actually quite racist.
FC9CFEC6-43B0-474A-9587-F99EE09BFA69.png

blink twice if Bev is forcing you to be in her Tiktok 😐

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I find it a bit weird that she’s making a big deal about having Asian neighbours. Her interactions with them do not feel genuine in the slightest.
View attachment 1196935
How bleeping disrespectful is she to her next door neighbour saying she almost brought her son up … implying he was a latch key child.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know its just so rude. And then these people reply back to her really politely and apologetic for daring to bother her. Feel like saying to them to get out of her arse when she can't even answer a simple question. Saw someone asked her what brand of bloody instant mash she uses and she told them to google it. HOW CAN THEY GOOGLE WHAT TYPE OF MASH *YOU* USE??? Silly cow 🤣
She reckons she’s good at social media remember! 🤣🙄🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1196935
It was uncomfortable viewing! I didn’t watch it all. When she said ‘I almost brought this boy up…with his mum and dad’ it made me feel sad for his parents!! Fancy saying that!

How bleeping disrespectful is she to her next door neighbour saying she almost brought her son up … implying he was a latch key child.
I just said the same!!

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1196935
Also how she said she basically raised that lad… his mum is there? 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She once was asked what’s it like living next door to all ”Them” … 😡 FFS anyone would think she is living next door to a brothel … it’s a family Bev … Why the need to highlight the fact there Asian Bev ? …

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Her neighbours look absolutely mortified. Probably filming without permission, speaking of which has she been to Toby recently 🤔 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why was she talking to them in an even more moronic voice than she usually uses? I wouldn’t have said that was possible until I saw that

Reactions: 3
Considering she claims to be such a clean freak her house always looks grotty to me. The kitchen is so cluttered on the sides especially.

That poor family look scared stiff of her 🤣
I know right! Probably strongarmed them into doing it like when her son brought her mothers day gifts (when she defo doesn't celebrate it...) and Grandper Dave when he got her revels from the corner shop 😂

Reactions: 7
Considering she claims to be such a clean freak her house always looks grotty tbh.

I know right! Probably strongarmed them into doing it like when her son brought her mothers day gifts (when she defo doesn't celebrate it...) and Grandper Dave when he got her revels from the corner shop 😂
I feel so bad for the family, especially the lady you can see from her face she wasn’t comfortable with being filmed.
Bev just wants to make a point that she loves everyone despite their age, race or sexuality. It’s all so fake as we all know what a spiteful old boot she really is.

Reactions: 11
Omg her cheesy mushrooms video.. 50g butter.. 200g!!!! of cheese!!!! That’s around 1,100 calories alone, divided between her and Grandper that’s like 550 not including the rest of the recipe and everything else on her plate 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.