Nanna Bea #3 She's keen on the block button, keen on the booze, but how many followers can she afford to lose?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if it's been said before but my husband said she looks like the old man from Up! And I can't unsee it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
FFS!!! Why does she handle all the Chinese food and throw it on the plate. She's such a grubby old git! 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Read her latest comments on her Chinese food video - she’s trying to make out that she doesn’t know that “what’s occurring” is from Gavin and Stacey! She’s definitely stirring the pot for a reason, and that proves she’s not a nice, sweet old northern nana just on the app for fun and smiles as she claims. She’s a social media player, and all her gullible little followers have been had!

Reactions: 3
Anyone just see this lol I’m shocked she actually didn’t block me! This has to be my urm like 5th fake account to talk shite on her account😂😂😂 no regrets! But this one pissed me off so had to bloody say something. She makes me so angry! I could argue with her for hours but let’s be real I’d get blocked within 2 mins🧐🧐

God she’s still going on… she’s got a little fan boy bless🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Anyone just see this lol I’m shocked she actually didn’t block me! This has to be my urm like 5th fake account to talk shite on her account😂😂😂 no regrets! But this one pissed me off so had to bloody say something. She makes me so angry! I could argue with her for hours but let’s be real I’d get blocked within 2 mins🧐🧐

She thinks she’s good at social media? 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she’s only on the app to make people happy (her words not mine!), why is she so bothered about being good at social media? It doesn’t make sense. It shows she’s gagging for tiktok fame.

Reactions: 5
She must’ve posted 5 videos this week relating to her working nights

Ok Bev, we get it you are a night shift worker change the sodding record 🙄

Reactions: 8
She must’ve posted 5 videos this week relating to her working nights

Ok Bev, we get it you are a night shift worker change the sodding record 🙄
that’s in between the videos of her waving her tea towel around naff dancing, and impersonating rod hull and emu with the finger clicking.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She probably buys them. Apparently you can buy followers on tiktok and IG. I remember in the days just before she went to Liverpool she was on the beg to reach 500k. Suddenly she had that and by some miracle 50k followed her within hours. There must be a

What is it with number of followers with these idiots, her especially but I see the wee arselickers are saying same things. Who actually care about followers. If your on app to have a laugh and giggle and just have fun then the number of followers shouldn't bother you. But this old dingbat fruitcake is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Havin everyone think she's harmless. She's a nasty old vindictive witch who cannot cook to save herself. She's wanting fame and maybe fortune but fame I think is her main game. Sadly she's way too old for that now. Should've done it in her youth. But back in those days you needed talent and real talent at that.

that’s in between the videos of her waving her tea towel around naff dancing, and impersonating rod hull and emu with the finger clicking.
All of her videos seem so rushed and every so slightly ‘off’ when she tries to follow a trend! It’s like she sees something doing well, watches it once then does her really tit version! And expects to go viral!

Reactions: 9
Leaving your jacket and bag on the worktops? How grotty are you? And I very much doubt that you go to sleep with your face mask on, you dirty old wretch. My OCD goes into overdrive watching this dirty article.

Leaving your jacket and bag on the worktops? How grotty are you? And I very much doubt that you go to sleep with your face mask on, you dirty old wretch. My OCD goes into overdrive watching this dirty article.
Honestly thought that was just me! I do let things like that even touch my kitchen, they get put away in the hall! And I have kids!! I don’t think I’m OCD just feels like basic infection prevention… she is so rank

Can’t cope with her getting her chops around that hot dog and then making her poor aunt kiss her

• Sick
She's so bleeping rude. Just answer the simple questions your followers are asking you, silly old bint.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.