Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling people who post negative comments Karen's when she's the biggest one of all, she's comical! I think the angles she films from don't show her true size. Doing nights is bad for your metabolism and as she's getting on a bit she should really be eating a bit better than she does. She wouldn't have to even change loads, she cooks from scratch with fresh produce which is good (even if it doesn't always look very appetising) but just a bit less salt and fat in her recipes/snacks would help.

Reactions: 5
Eh? I've missed this..........she hasn't washed her laundry for THREE months??!! When did she say that?x

It was that Harry Potter hooded blanket that she’s always wearing.
I still can’t over the fact she dries her clothes in the kitchen where she cooks all her fatty foods. There’s no doubt about it, her clothes will stink.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

It was that Harry Potter hooded blanket that she’s always wearing.
I still can’t over the fact she dries her clothes in the kitchen where she cooks all her fatty foods. There’s no doubt about it, her clothes will stink.
I remember getting an old living room suite from a workmate when I got my first flat. She had an open plan kitchen/living room and the suite was in perfect condition except for the fact it STANK of cooking fat. It took me months to get rid of the whiff. That's the smell that comes to mind every time I see that old trout on my fyp....there is no doubt in my mind that's exactly what she reeks of 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I remember getting an old living room suite from a workmate when I got my first flat. She had an open plan kitchen/living room and the suite was in perfect condition except for the fact it STANK of cooking fat. It took me months to get rid of the whiff. That's the smell that comes to mind every time I see that old trout on my fyp....there is no doubt in my mind that's exactly what she reeks of 😂😂
What I don’t understand is, she has a spare room. She could purchase a heated airer and dry her clothes on that away from any cooking smells.

Reactions: 4
Oh my eyes my eyes!!!!!!
she's just done a tiktok and she's not wearing a bra.....now I am a big booby gal but if I was filming myself for the Internet they would be wrangled into place. 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Calling people who post negative comments Karen's when she's the biggest one of all, she's comical! I think the angles she films from don't show her true size. Doing nights is bad for your metabolism and as she's getting on a bit she should really be eating a bit better than she does. She wouldn't have to even change loads, she cooks from scratch with fresh produce which is good (even if it doesn't always look very appetising) but just a bit less salt and fat in her recipes/snacks would help.
Her diet is shocking!

We’re all probably a bit guilty of over indulgence over Christmas but it’s daily for her.
That NYE ‘fish booty’ was easily a 700+ cals. They’ll be an ‘ank Marvin’ bacon fest later today, probably, so we can add another 700. She eats her daily calorie intake I’m half a day 😂
I’m no picture of health but there’s days where I reign it in 🙄

She’s fast with that block button isn’t she? I commented on a video two minutes ago and I’ve been blocked 🤣 I was only speaking the truth someone said she’s an angel so I replied and said she’s vile

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her last few videos have been very ‘I love my family’…her voice seems softer, she’s definitely putting on an act, she needs her followers back!!

Reactions: 7
Never posted on this before but she gets worse by the day🤣 the lateral flow test she has videod she’s done upside down?? Does she do these things for views/comments? And she has tagged lad bible in a video of her drinking gravy???

Reactions: 5
So I’m banned for suggesting she does her lateral flow in the morning so work can cover her shift………bloody glad I’m not in charge of her home

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I’m banned for suggesting she does her lateral flow in the morning so work can cover her shift………bloody glad I’m not in charge of her home
But she works night shift, NIGHT SHIFT, how on earth could someone else cover a night shift worker🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The gravy pour in to her mouth🤢 bev liking gravy is not a personality, hate to break it to you

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.