Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That cards of humanity game! Why do people love to say they have dark humour - no you’re just a bleeping sicko! It’s not even funny in the slightest. It’s not being easily offended - what happened to be kind eh? Imagine one of her poor sons see that. Horrible woman, shouldn’t be working in care!

Reactions: 6
I can't believe what I've just seen. A card game where her son has just said "I'm so hungry I could eat jade goody's cancerous remains" wtf!! She's been called out by some of her most dedicated fans. She doesn't have bloody clue!
oh my god.....really??? I've heard some stuff in my time.but that beats them all.....sick b*stard!

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she tit she eats before work and takes with her. She must do massive shits all night long, stinking the place out. Dirty old bag

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That cards of humanity game! Why do people love to say they have dark humour - no you’re just a bleeping sicko! It’s not even funny in the slightest. It’s not being easily offended - what happened to be kind eh? Imagine one of her poor sons see that. Horrible woman, shouldn’t be working in care!
I've a dark sense of humour but jeez i have boundaries!!!

Reactions: 2
That bacon sandwich this morning. Literally anything and everything is fried. I’d be very surprised if the Christmas dinner hadn’t been fried 😂

Reactions: 4
The thing is she probably didn’t even think it was funny herself, she just wanted to go with the crowd of people who play this game along with her family howling like idiots in the vid. It’s not edgy bev, certainly not gonna gain you popularity. Of all the clips you could’ve used from the game you decided to use the worst. You’re sick for posting it to thousands not to mention what you do for your job.

Reactions: 8
The thing is she probably didn’t even think it was funny herself, she just wanted to go with the crowd of people who play this game along with her family howling like idiots in the vid. It’s not edgy bev, certainly not gonna gain you popularity. Of all the clips you could’ve used from the game you decided to use the worst. You’re sick for posting it to thousands not to mention what you do for your job.
She's looking for drama which may inflate her numbers. She's probs looking for that blue tick for validation. See she's always been Bev the young girl who got pregnant so all she's ever been is a daughter, wife, mother now grandmother. She's not had a life in her eyes. This is her time to shine 😂😂😂😂. That's all good and well but she has no talent, is a nasty wee boot, and needs a reality check. All she ever will be good at is wife and mother. Wouldn't even say she's a good cook.

Reactions: 8
Have you seen the state of that bag omg it could walk to bin it’s self scruffy old hag 🤢
Are you talking about the work bag or bev herself? 😅. I was more concerned about the tatty scratched up worktop with the big crack in it!! Absolute scruffs!

• Haha
Are you talking about the work bag or bev herself? 😅. I was more concerned about the tatty scratched up worktop with the big crack in it!! Absolute scruffs!
Don’t get my started on the bag. How tight must you be to keep using that dirty disgusting bag that you won’t even buy yourself a new one. Dirty cow

Jade Goody's son is on TT imagine coming across this fools family saying that 😭😭. That would be heart wrenching 💔. Bev needs cancelled and I'm refusing to call her anything else but her name Bev.

Reactions: 7
Have you seen the state of that bag omg it could walk to bin it’s self scruffy old hag 🤢
However the old trog didn’t catch E.coli (or worse) from that infested ratty thing is beyond me 🤮. Personally I’d rather starve than eat anything that came out of her kitchen. She’s a proper scruff 😨

Reactions: 4
*language warning*

NannaBeaForBitch! She's the cuntiest little bleep in Cuntsville! I'd be so ashamed if she was my family

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.