Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if I hadn't eaten for a week I absolutely could not eat in that filthy woman's house, my mouth simply wouldn't open to allow it.

I think I dislike her on a more personal level, in a deeper way since I saw her pubes. (In the bath, not in person...praise be for small mercies)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
So she’s on a commenting ban because the video of her son kissing her cheek was reported for sexual activity. Yet the disgusting jade goody and the laughing at the Hillsborough tragedy, both that I reported, were deemed ok??

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So she’s on a commenting ban because the video of her son kissing her cheek was reported for sexual activity. Yet the disgusting jade goody and the laughing at the Hillsborough tragedy, both that I reported, were deemed ok??
Pardon? When did she do this, how vile.

Reactions: 3
Nanna thinking she's some kind of edge lord there, tragic. I have pretty dark humour, but that Jade Goody comment wasn't even funny. No morals whatsoever as long as she gets attention. Bev you're 61 years of age get a grip!

Reactions: 8
The video is still there of the creepy son kissing her. I reckon she’s lying. She’s on a ban because of that Jade Goody thing but she can’t say because it’ll make people realise what a nasty of bleep she is

Reactions: 11
Nanna thinking she's some kind of edge lord there, tragic. I have pretty dark humour, but that Jade Goody comment wasn't even funny. No morals whatsoever as long as she gets attention. Bev you're 61 years of age get a grip!
Same. I’ve a dark sense of humour so much so that when people ask me why I don’t feel Christmassy I said ‘it’s hard to when all your family decide to die at Christmas time’ and then laugh and the death in question was a teenage brother but duck me what she showed was way way worse.

Reactions: 2
The dirty, manky witch.

As an aside...I didn't know she worked nights? 🤔🤔🤫🤫🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That explains why she can't wash her clothes for 3 months 😫😷
Yup it explains a lot. I didn't realise we had people that actually work nights in this day and age. Oh she's a true angel, fancy working nights...NIGHTS, I'm astounded. That takes true strength of character and dedication.

She's like a modern day Florence Nightingale (minus the heart and plus a distinct whiff of cabbage and fish) 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She only does a few nights a week so why can't she wash it on her days off..they'd do anything for attention

Yup it explains a lot. I didn't realise we had people that actually work nights in this day and age. Oh she's a true angel, fancy working nights...NIGHTS, I'm astounded. That takes true strength of character and dedication.

She's like a modern day Florence Nightingale (minus the heart and plus a distinct whiff of cabbage and fish) 😉😉
She works nights cos she couldn't cope with days. To busy for her. That's my opinion anyways

Reactions: 7
3 months?!! The absolute dirtbag.
WHEN YOURE A NIGHT SHIFT WORKER LIKE ME

no she’s a Florence nightingale as Florence was a bloody nightmare with infection control and failing her nursing!

Neither did I!! Isn't she wonderful. That explains why she can't wash her clothes for 3 months 😫😷
I mean it’s not like she couldn’t stick it in the wash before work and Grandperrrr Dave take it out and put it on the airer so it’s somewhat dry by the time she gets up the next day after NIGHT SHIFT.

Reactions: 3
She was definitely banned for the Jade Goody remarks as that Tiktok is no longer there. Why can’t she just apologise for her mistakes?! I can’t believe people still buy into the loveable Nana act, her nasty streak is there for all to see.

Reactions: 8
Why is an old woman, who has raised children and had her own home for 50years, asking advice on drying a jumper

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pardon? When did she do this, how vile.
On a video she did of her husband telling her which newspaper he read 😔

She was definitely banned for the Jade Goody remarks as that Tiktok is no longer there. Why can’t she just apologise for her mistakes?! I can’t believe people still buy into the loveable Nana act, her nasty streak is there for all to see.
She won’t ever admit she’s wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.