Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Screenshot_2024-06-07-15-54-54-90_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg

Definitely not been to work this week, those aren't the step counts of someone who works at night in a care home

Reactions: 15

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Never fallen out with Dave in their entire marriage?! Bullshit. Bet some of the drunken rows have been absolutely feral.

• Haha
Definitely wasn’t retirement anyway, because if it was there would have been a big song and dance about it and one of those dreary family parties in her front room where everyone looks so bored they could die and she keeps the big light on.

• Haha

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I noticed a couple of comments last night on that dishing up the Chinese video from a woman saying she looked a bit tipsy whilst plating up & this troglodyte commented back "plating up?" as if shes never heard the saying and the poor woman replied saying "ahh it's chemo brain it's what happens when you have cancer 3 times didn't think you'd be the type to judge" and this horrible nasty venomous cunt has deleted it 😧

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

halcyondays85

VIP Member
Why does she bang on about halal ? No one gives a shit , it’s like she wants people kick off so she can go high and mighty on people, just eat your soddin tea
It gets her views and reactions so she keeps mentioning it because she’s a sad bastard. If I was Muslim, I’d be pretty offended that this old hag was using a religious custom for such a reason and then takes the piss by eating pork the next day. She’s that thick, she can’t see the issue though.

dunnsj

Why does she bang on about halal ? No one gives a shit , it’s like she wants people kick off so she can go high and mighty on people, just eat your soddin tea

• Haha

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Just a thought, is the Halal box shown in the cringe video another undeclared ad? Also, what self-respecting bag manufacturer would do a collab with her? Though looking at them, they scream ‘market chic’ so maybe they have found their demographic…

Finally, the daughter-in-law’s singing. I love the humble brag body language as she trills out the song and her complete self-belief in her own talent - I use the word loosely. I mean, kudos to her for her total brass balls in belting out operatic classics with no actual understanding of Italian or actual technique for the tiktok world, but, as Bev pointed out in the comments, she is a trained singer don’t you know. Where? The Keighley Conservatoire of Music? I don’t know what I love to hate-watch most, the complete unaspirational yet strangely up themselves world of the Stewart Clan or the off the chart pretentions of grandeur of Handlebars and his missus. The shit show continues 🤣

• Haha

omgcupcakesbaby

Won’t tell people where she is staying until she leaves when she’s on a grifted trip because she’s concerned about safety but made her home address easier to find than Buckingham Palace 😂

prettywoman

So strange that she thinks it’s a flex that her husband ‘never had a day off’ and ‘worked himself to the bone’? Always banging on about them not claiming benefits either as if it’s even a choice

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
The “I don’t care” video is a blatant TELL US YOU READ TATTLE WITHOUT TELLING US YOU READ TATTLE. Horrible auld smelly, putrid, piss stained, goblin. Nastiest person on social media. FACT
"I don't care that I peed myself" needs adding to Nanna Bea's 'I don't care' back catalogue 😉🫣

• Haha

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
How come dave wasn't there miserable git
They never invite the poor old sod to anything, he's only ever there if it's in Kev's big draughty living room, with the big light on.

I think he's pissed himself at Helen's at some point and he's not allowed round there anymore

• Haha

Lorny

VIP Member
Even that spooky bitch is mentioning them paying off their mortgage 😂😂 Bev gets them all brainwashed into thinking she’s life goals.

• Haha