Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mollydog

VIP Member
The “I don’t care” video is a blatant TELL US YOU READ TATTLE WITHOUT TELLING US YOU READ TATTLE. Horrible auld smelly, putrid, piss stained, goblin. Nastiest person on social media. FACT

Reactions: 19

Helliebella

VIP Member
Her and Dave are basically separated anyway. They sleep in separate rooms, go on separate holidays, separate nights out. They barely even speak hence why they don’t fall out. Dave lives in a constant state of stella induced amnesia and likely doesn’t know who she is most of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
I absolutely hate the way Bev and other influencers of her ilk accuse people of being jealous because of their follower counts. They just can’t imagine it not being the most important thing in people’s lives. I’ve never tried to get a following on social media because it doesn’t appeal to me. We have other shit going on out here in the real world. Sure no one is sending me boxes of curry sauce for what I do but I think I can live with that 🤣

• Haha

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
Receipts incase she deletes!! BTW Nanna Pee you can turn off save video all you like doesn't stop screen recording tho...HA!!!! 🖕
You’ve done the lords work. I fell asleep and missed all that comedy last night 😂

Nanna 👋🏻 (or would you prefer pishy knickers)

We don’t care that you live in a terraced house in a rundown area . It’s that it’s manky and looks like a squat despite you’re six figure bank account.

We don’t care that you go out with your girlfriends. It’s that you do naff all with your husband. You’re a bit creepy with Vonnie (in a dirty old man way) but that’s a different issue.

We don’t care that you don’t care about how you look. It’s the lack of personal hygiene that’s the problem you smelly old tramp.

We don’t care that you don’t wear makeup. The consensus is that you’re that ugly it makes no difference anyway. No amount of hairdos, fillers, Botox and boob jobs would change that either.

We don’t care that you wear pjs at home. It’s that you wear them for days on end, sometimes with food stains down the front.

We don’t care that your meat is halal. It’s that you use at as some sort of weird flex and don’t really seem to understand that there’s more to food being halal than just buying halal meat

• Heart
  • Haha

purplepuffle

I’ve been a long time lurker. I cannot stand the abysmal narcissist that is 👹NANNA👹. She makes my skin crawl and I simply don’t understand how she has so many supporters when she is blatantly a nasty, bitter old bully. That is all x

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’d be more worried that some random had found my house and was knocking on my door.
It’s pretty easy to find to be fair. It’s the slum in the middle of a motorway with “don’t knock grafting night worker sleeping” sign on the door 😂

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
She is a rotten old soak but it is so, so funny to me that she thinks her replies are witty and biting. They just come across bitter & disproportionate.

Nobody with more than 4 braincells is saying "yay Nanna love the sass". It's not sass, it's vitriol stemming from inside her mouldy, smooth brain. Her family can barely stand her, she refuses to acknowledge a member of her family, therefore the first insult that comes to her brain is about someone else's family.

The second insult is always about her bank balance - she's trying to portray that she chooses to live in a house that looks like it was last renovated when window tax was brought in. She doesn't choose it, it's all she's worth. It's all she can sustain, what with being 64 and still working for minimum wage. Her decrepit husband, still working for minimum wage. And what really solidifies for me, that she's potentially the most arrogant cunt on TikTok, is she thinks having a 6 figure bank balance makes her a good, happy person with a fulfilling life.

If she wasn't such a venomous toadstool I'd probably feel sorry for her, she's not lived a life at all. My MIL is older than her, still goes to the gym 4 times a week, looks after my daughter (her grandchild), goes on walking holidays & we go over to their house for dinner and to stay the night every month or so. Kev... *checks notes* goes to Benidorm, Turkey and the pub occasionally. Went on a cruise once. Oh well.

• Heart

mrsbucket

VIP Member
She is seething over our comments about family not wanting to spend time with her 😂 She keeps mentioning it. Love that we touched a nerve.

• Haha
Reactions: 17