Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
It was the Portugal bag that got me, the one with the river and bridge she couldn’t name. She’s such a culture vulture 😂

As for the crystal Kev, I’d spend more on an average Saturday shopping trip and lunch with my daughters. I can afford them I just wouldn’t give them house room. They’re just so chavtastic

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
She says she was childminder to Hannah, her eldest granddaughter, since Hannah was 6 month old, I have looked after my granddaughter from the same age but I’m not her childminder I’m her grandma who loves her and looks after her whilst mum and dad are at work.

PhotoGrid_1717267414423.png

Mrs. Handlebars's "Get to Know Me" TikTok shows she's just one step above wearing a nappy. The woman must be nearly 40!

Kev's behaviour in that Shimla Spice video is so typical... "My favourite little ____". God knows what the bigoted toad wanted to say, before she caught herself.

• Haha
  • Wow

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Why is he obsessed with the word elite all of a sudden?
I’m glad someone else has noticed it! It grinds my absolute gears. She probably thinks it’s a Gen Z word that proves she’s down with the kids, or else she’s heard one of her “top 5 influencers” use it and she wants in on the influencer action. Either way, my teeth clench involuntarily when she uses it.

If you’re reading here Bev, I think you’ve got TikTok all wrong. Some of us actually enjoy idiots like you annoying us and making us embarrassed on your behalf. We enjoy watching you make a fool of yourself and don’t want to scroll on! We don’t all have to ‘love’ you or your content to watch - I’d hazard a guess that most people who regularly watch you, do so because there’s enjoyment to be had from not being able to stand you! We’re not jealous of your life or family, we watch and comment because you’re actually funny and fascinating, but not for the reasons that you and your brain deficient followers think!

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
The photos on the radiator tells us that she never puts the heating on. If she did the photos would warp from the heat and the frames would fall apart.

If I was earning 3k a month, with no rent to pay and had 6 figures in the bank, I'd like to think I'd treat myself to a bit of luxury, and no Bev, I don't mean a cheap candle from B&M, I mean a deep pile carpet, curtains that were made in the last century, a mattress that I can't pick up with one hand and I'd put the heating on too. Don't tell anyone, Bev, but I don't earn 3k a month, I do have rent to pay and I have all of the above

Diddikins

VIP Member
I noticed a couple of comments last night on that dishing up the Chinese video from a woman saying she looked a bit tipsy whilst plating up & this troglodyte commented back "plating up?" as if shes never heard the saying and the poor woman replied saying "ahh it's chemo brain it's what happens when you have cancer 3 times didn't think you'd be the type to judge" and this horrible nasty venomous cunt has deleted it 😧
Of course she deleted it. It would show her up as the horrible cunt she actually is. And what’s wrong with “plating up” anyway? It means the same as dishing up. I don’t see why she’s chosen that to be cunty about.

halcyondays85

VIP Member
We know she’s a hideous worthless excuse of a human, but what I don’t get are the people who defend her in the comments. How on earth do they read those replies and think, yes, this is reasonable behaviour. Are they truly that thick or just brainwashed?

I’m no psychologist, but I’d imagine the constant comments about other people’s family members are her trying to internally justify her refusal to recognise her own grandchild.

Why is she trying to make out she's Gangsta Granny cause she likes Eminem. When Eminem was at his biggest she had only just hit her forties. Practically the whole Eminem fanbase is collecting their pension. Nanna, you're not down with the kids you're just old like the rest of us ,😂

• Haha

smudge126

VIP Member
I wish these companies would research better. Imagine letting someone as vindictive as this who’s known for saying “give your foster mum a hug” as an insult. I wouldn’t buy from these people.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Heyhojojo

It’s cleaning day over at Bev’s, and the focus today was on the bedroom. It got a Bev-style re-set and deep clean for Summer. In other words she did a lot of spraying with fabric scent and faffed around with various gifted vacuum cleaners. The level of low-key, understated luxury and quality in that room is off the charts - SAID NO ONE EVER! Instead, there’s that awful rust coloured carpet, an assortment of mismatched cheap furniture, a plastic headboard, weird stickers above the bed, jumbled cables, a tv cable disappearing through a hole in the wall in the most visible place and limp supermarket bedding. Apparently we’re all jealous of her life. 🙄
Her bedroom looks looks like a cheap 15 pound b&b I stopped in Blackpool about 10 years ago. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

halcyondays85

VIP Member
She’s definitely not working any more. 90% of her content was about how much of a ‘reyt grafter’ she was and her pre / post work routine. And then it just stopped. I’m glad she isn’t because that horrible old wretch should be nowhere near vulnerable people.

• Heart

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
Aw the lobster-red of her sunburn really brings out the piss-yellow tone of her hair. Love that for her.

• Haha

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
A random stranger knocks on your door and gives you flowers because they know who you are from social media? A complete stranger? Okay then. Sounds perfectly normal and not at all made up to me.
IMG_8785.png

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
The latest vid 🫣
Everyone sat in the front room with the big light on, bored as fuck.
The singing.
She's fucking rat-arsed again.
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha