Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kettlekitten

VIP Member
Last edited:
Reactions: 1

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I’ve downloaded it and it’s reduced it but it’s still saying it’s too large! I’ve even tried cropping them and they are still too large. Hopefully there’s a younger troll here that can manage to do it for you 🤞
Will sort a few whilst I do baby's bedtime!

• Heart

Diddikins

VIP Member
Why do they pile on so much food. A whole chicken between them, four wings, chips and a corn on the cob.

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Near the end of that cleaning video, is that a random coloured bit of flooring by the sofa or is it the way the light hits?

kettlekitten

VIP Member
Naughty Bev not marking her breakfast as gifted, surely she should know after the lecture she gave us the other day. Pressed report for undisclosed branded content 🤪
Report to the ASA
---
Naughty Bev not marking her breakfast as gifted, surely she should know after the lecture she gave us the other day. Pressed report for undisclosed branded content 🤪
She’s already been told off and yet she gets so pissed she forgets to put #AD
---
@Hereforthehottea can you post the vid here so I can report, im blocked
---
Quickly and easily submit your ad complaint with us online. https://search.app/SUpUYBQJ3aFzsKEB7
---
Report to the ASA
---

She’s already been told off and yet she gets so pissed she forgets to put #AD
---
@Hereforthehottea can you post the vid here so I can report, im blocked
---
Quickly and easily submit your ad complaint with us online. https://search.app/SUpUYBQJ3aFzsKEB7
Hope this is ok Admin please delete if not

Last edited:

halcyondays85

VIP Member
Her diet is utterly hideous. Full of processed shite and salt. Throw in the booze problem and it’s no wonder she looks so weathered.

kettlekitten

VIP Member
I’ve downloaded it and it’s reduced it but it’s still saying it’s too large! I’ve even tried cropping them and they are still too large. Hopefully there’s a younger troll here that can manage to do it for you 🤞
Did you click on ‘small file’?