Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sofaz56

Absolutely f*** off she's wearing the same clothes she traveled in to the "million chairs randomly in the living room Helen looking as jolly as always nobody having a good time" party. Her flaps must stink 🤢
---
I can smell her in my mind and it's 🤢
Absolutely vile, the first thing you would want to do is freshen up after traveling.
---
I can smell her in my mind and it's 🤢
Absolutely vile, the first thing you would want to do is freshen up after traveling.

Reactions: 2

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Just clicked on tiktok to find nanabea sozzled in bed MINUS HER TEETH 😳😱
What an absolute state!
These tiktokers like nana, mjbyrnex and Becky really are something else! 🫣🤪

• Sick
  • Haha

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
“Nannabea reposted” this video where Cory donates £150 on behalf of a troll in his comments. Looking forward to seeing your £150 donation, Bev! Should be easy enough with your six figure bank account 🥰
IMG_8908.png

halcyondays85

VIP Member
Her diet is utterly hideous. Full of processed shite and salt. Throw in the booze problem and it’s no wonder she looks so weathered.

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I've noticed stuff like this before - she's incapable of displaying empathy. I'm not sure if it's her upbringing, the years of alcohol abuse, the sheer inability to communicate with people in a normal manner or what, but she just can't do it.

I dread to think how she has treated people over the years, particularly in her job. I wouldn't want her anywhere near a member of my family who was vulnerable.
---

And yeah, I was going to mention this - why is she acting like she fitted the carpet herself? She hasn't done anything. Nice long lie in though. Lazy cow.
I think it's all 3, she's a vile poisoness toad!!