Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

halcyondays85

VIP Member
Well done on getting her chips comment in as well on that screengrab - not that she’s rattled of course.

These are more undeclared adverts for Pepe’s btw - freebies again.

Also, when she’s doing her stupid dancing, why when she closes her eyes does it look like she’s straining to do a massive shite??

• Angry
Reactions: 6

Gossipgoat

Is she not concerned that she has no recollection of this girl ever being her neighbour 🤣 I would remember all my neighbours to some extent but she has no clue who this random woman is that has found out where she lives and given flowers. Also weird how she said that the husband said his wife wants to give flowers and not the woman just saying it. It’s either complete bullshit or really fucking weird

• Haha

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
She’s being absolutely vile in the comments tonight! Lots of mum not loving you remarks, saying shes got loads of money, telling people to go to Butlins etc.
As if she didn’t even buy Dave and the grandkids something, tight cow.

Knock knock

Chatty Member
And here we go again going out with yesterdays clothes on . This woman ( use that word lightly ) is just filthy ! Ps she slept in that tee shirt too so ile put money on she didn’t shower last night OR this morning 🤢
Why in gods name do people think she is wonderful
When in reality she must smell of B.O,
Wee, Yesterday’s greasy food, and wine breath 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick

kettlekitten

VIP Member
The last house that sold on her street on Zoopla was sold for £95,500 in January 2022. If you Google Bev Stewart Keighley and click on the story in Keighley News her address is there
Jeez! My house is worth nearly 5 times that! And mortgage free, no flex there Kev!

Diddikins

VIP Member
I use neat bleach on my sink. As long as you rinse it away thoroughly with hot water it’s fine.

Ishallnotbenamed

Chatty Member
What annoys me about when she goes on about not being keen on something. Personally if I’m not keen on something I point blank won’t eat it. She’s not keen on chips, not keen on rice but she always bloody eats it

Diddikins

VIP Member
Her sleeve has David’s dinner all up it 🤢 I honestly heave when I’m watching her dish up and throw bones all over her plate
It’s just grotesque. I’m not saying she has to plate up restaurant quality but the way she slops food about is vile.

Seelfox

VIP Member
It’s been warm today and she’s spent the best part of the day travelling and she hasn’t even had a shower and change of clothes. 🤮
Absolutely vile, the first thing you would want to do is freshen up after traveling.