Nanna bea #18 You're a greedy little b aren't you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have a family of petite people? Last time I looked the daughter and granddaughter were built like brick shithouses?
Bev might be short but petite isn’t the word that springs to mind when I think of her size and shape that’s for sure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bev might be short but petite isn’t the word that springs to mind when I think of her size and shape that’s for sure 😂
Not to my mind either. Geri Horner and Sharon Osborne represent petite to me. Certainly not her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I sooooo want to ask the bitter old soak what she got from her "loving" family for Mothers day....But know I would get a pissed-up snarky reply and get blocked....🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's the home hair cuts that get me too! Wtf is that all about? 6 figures and gets the scissors out the kitchen drawer. So glad I am in here for the comments, I thought it was only me who got irritated tf.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen today’s clean ?
I almost vommed in my mouth that size 10 arse ( yea right ) filled my screen and she looked liked she got a full nappy on 🤢 If I were you Bev ide be more bothered about changing my pants never mind the shoes
Shudders in disgust

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen today’s clean ?
I almost vommed in my mouth that size 10 arse ( yea right ) filled my screen and she looked liked she got a full nappy on 🤢 If I were you Bev ide be more bothered about changing my pants never mind the shoes
Shudders in disgust
She must be at that stage in life where she needs Tena pants

• Haha
Reactions: 4
State of her oven gloves in the Thursday clean, they are a biohazard 🤢

and more stupid cleaning tips from the old boot - she put fabric softener in her spray mop and sprayed it all over her floors. Nice little fire hazard there nanna

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.