Nanna bea #18 You're a greedy little b aren't you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Vonny thrown her overboard or has she frazzled to a crisp, she is very quiet today.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What's the betting all the holiday clothes she bought don't fit her now. She's wearing a repeat tonight that looks fit to burst.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion:

Nannabea #19 Acting The Fool on a Cruise, Full Of Booze - She’ll Do Absolutely Anything For Views!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really is just Elton John in a dress. I would like to apologise to Elton for that comment but that’s all I see. She looks like she could be his mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not being funny but she must be in absolute agony with that sunburn. I would feel so ill if I got that burnt,but I'm the type of person that has to neck water and lather up in at least factor 30 when I'm in the sun 😂. I'm not "tough owd bird" from keighly so that's probably why 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really is just Elton John in a dress. I would like to apologise to Elton for that comment but that’s all I see. She looks like she could be his mum.
I think she just goes "well I'm not a girly girl" goes into a shop chooses a random dress with the thought "well it's a dress it's posh" and just gets it. That would explain why she thinks beach/pool/sun dresses are appropriate for the races/cruises/nice events

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A few hours. You have to be back on board by about 6pm.
See this is one of the things that puts me off them, I've seen to many vids of people running like mad as the ships pulling away hahaha that be me 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
#Nanna Bea #19 On a cruise pissed on booze awful handbag even worse shoes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread title suggestion: Still arguing in comments and giving it agg and looking like a little old man in drag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It depends which port in the canary Islands last year we didn't have to be back until 9pm it didn't sailaway until 10. You always get a full day.
#Nanna Bea #19 On a cruise pissed on booze awful handbag even worse shoes
The little toad is jumping around with a pair of headphones on ,grabbing poor random people & flashing her crotch ,whilst making strange noises at a silent disco ! Thought I was still asleep & having some random nightmare 🤮
---
Pissed up and on the balcony fighting with followers and showing off his pins.View attachment 2923936
View attachment 2923937
View attachment 2923938
If I was Vonnie ,I’d push the little twit overboard!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How awfull and tacky 🤣is that 2nd night of that frock?? Sounds dreadful aghhhhhhh id need headphones?

Reactions: 1
None of her mates with her last night, all on her own. Only one mate wanted to leave the boat and go sightsee with her. I reckon they've had enough of her.

Reactions: 8
None of her mates with her last night, all on her own. Only one mate wanted to leave the boat and go sightsee with her. I reckon they've had enough of her.
They stayed behind to bribe the captain to sail off without her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She must be bleeping exhausting to be around. Always trying to show how crazy and madcap and not like other women she is.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.