Nanna bea #18 You're a greedy little b aren't you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooohhh she’s bought the DELUXE drinks package £50, and I quote ‘sounds expensive’😂😂 surely not expensive to somebody with 6 figures in the bank

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really does fancy herself as having a good pair of pins. They are pasty and weird shaped.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Roaring laughing at her emphasising that she can get branded drinks as if it’s some kind of flex

Well, I suppose it is to a woman who’s normal “brand” is Echo Falls 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve always had great experiences cruising. It would have been made worse by a loud mouth chav screaming “I’m looorst” down by the cabins. Utter riff raff.

• Haha
I really hope she and her friends/hangers on get reported and kicked off the boat/ship at the next port!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The video of him and Rachel being loud finding their rooms, I'd be fuming if that were me. Most of the comments on the vid seem to agree. The hobbit has no shame.

Fave comment has to be the response asking what the name of the boat is. Answer not from Kev 🤣🤣
Other people have worked hard paid the same as her and looked forward to a lovely relaxing holiday ide be fuming if I had to listen to her shouting laughter and filming .
Grow up woman you selfish bint 😱

I don't think the food looks as great as she's hyping it up to be. What's that on top that looks like a USB cable?

Screenshot_20240506_075248_TikTok.jpg

One and a half asparagus spears, could have at least been whole ones

Screenshot_20240506_075458_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
That’s not a black tie evening. Kev dressed in an outfit she’s got out of the care home lost property. With Miranda aka ‘’Vonnie’ looking like she’s ready for brunch at the local garden centre. The food looks like it’s straight out of a primary school canteen.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Probably will sound snobby.. but its P&O.. half the guests were probably in tank tops at the formal.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.