Nanna Bea #16 stinking old toad in her rotten abode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never liked Jordan and Henry and now I feel justified šŸ¤ŒšŸ» Jordan has said on his story "Love Nanna Bea". Wrongun behaviour

Reactions: 4
If the future is a dystopian hellscape, totally!
View attachment 2619983

gutted to see Henry and Jordan from Big Brother sending love to Kev. Someone find a way to send them those screenshots from yesterday of her fondly nostalgic for infant mortality.
Well I can safely say we were right - that looks absolutely tit! You can just see how little effort has gone into that.

Reactions: 2
I posted asking how much sheā€™d paid Jordan and Henry to send her that message. Within minutes it had been deletedšŸ˜‚ All the housemates are on Cameo ffs, does she think weā€™re stupid šŸ˜‚ Jordan literally doesnā€™t understand social media ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd never heard of her until the message to Jenry today, and people on the Jenry thread were saying she's really nasty, can anyone quickly explain why so I don't have to trawl through the thread?? Thank you šŸ™

Reactions: 4
I'd never heard of her until the message to Jenry today, and people on the Jenry thread were saying she's really nasty, can anyone quickly explain why so I don't have to trawl through the thread?? Thank you šŸ™
You just have to watch a few of her videos and look at her comment replies. She's vile to people, she picks on teenagers, she has nothing to do with one of her grandsons, she's a scruff and she buys followers

Reactions: 7
I love how she tried to be different and superior that one time about not liking chips and now has to furiously backtrack every time she has chips. It appears the drunken old soak has bashed her head on the cupboard door too - not going to A&E though as she has 'something exciting' planned. Because that's how it works.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is unbelievably rude to people just for asking simple questions. She will then go onto their social media accounts and make horrendous personal comments towards them, she told one person they look as though theyā€™ve got special needs for example. Thereā€™s also a long standing rumour that sheā€™s been in prison but thatā€™s never been confirmed. To be fair to them they probably just think sheā€™s a kindly old lady who makes cookery videos on TikTok, I did until I started to read the comments underneath and saw how rude she was. There are lots of videos on TikTok from people whoā€™ve had run ins with her if you want to search.

Reactions: 6
Her favourite memory is when her best friends baby granddaughter died. Do you need any more evidence than that! She made that comment last night.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
@Probablylurking66 You wouldnā€™t have to trawl back more than one page with this thread tbh because sheā€™s consistently awful! Just yesterday she said about someoneā€™s grandchild dying as if it was a fond memory.

She has a disabled grandchild of her own who she shuns. She says in all her bios ā€œgrandmother of 4ā€ knowing itā€™s 5. Itā€™s cruel.

She was laughing at Hillsborough survivors and taunting people by showing off about reading the Sun and when people said justice for the 97 she was replying ā€œšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ā€.

She did the same, filming them playing Cards Against Humanity and laughing at ā€œIā€™m so hungry I could eatā€¦Jade Goodyā€™s cancerous remainsā€. Trolled people who were upset by it.

She went onto a guyā€™s profile and posted ā€œare you on the spectrumā€ as an insult.

She gets pissed and starts abusing teenagers on their own pages. Sheā€™s just a shite person, basically.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Bloody hell I didnā€™t know about the Hillsborough stuff! Why would she make fun of something like that! What a horrible bleep!

Reactions: 5
Left over microwave curry from 2 nights ago šŸ¤® I canā€™t help but feel the way she purposely says chut-a-ney is low key racist, mocking the accent?

I thought Kev was going bald when I saw the blood stains on its bonce šŸ˜­

Reactions: 5
I really think she has a lot of unresolved trauma from her younger years. Sheā€™s constantly saying strange things and harping back to food her mum made her when she was a child etc

Reactions: 14
I have an opinion that might be unpopular - I think her mother was probably quite a cold and undemonstrative presence in her childhood which explains a lot of her issues. Iā€™m sure her mum was a product of her class, circumstances and the times she lived in and itā€™s easy for us to judge people harshly when looking back. Her mother came across as a lovely old lady in the videos weā€™ve seen of her, but age does that to people sometimes, it makes them nicer. Despite what Bev says about her mum and their supposedly great relationship I always sense an underlying resentment and she makes some quite telling little remarks. Anyone agree?

Reactions: 21
This is the lamest sob story Iā€™ve ever heard in my life. Also how old is her mum in that picture?? This family ages in the most bizarre way.
There is no way that's an 11yr old girl, she's a bleeping beast, looks exactly like Hagrid.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have an opinion that might be unpopular - I think her mother was probably quite a cold and undemonstrative presence in her childhood which explains a lot of her issues. Iā€™m sure her mum was a product of her class, circumstances and the times she lived in and itā€™s easy for us to judge people harshly when looking back. Her mother came across as a lovely old lady in the videos weā€™ve seen of her, but age does that to people sometimes, it makes them nicer. Despite what Bev says about her mum and their supposedly great relationship I always sense an underlying resentment and she makes some quite telling little remarks. Anyone agree?
I agree, I think her mother was most likely traumatised by her relationship with her children's father. I don't imagine she was cruel to her children but most likely not very loving and as she worked multiple jobs she probably wasn't around much anyway. I think it was more common in those days for parents to emotionally neglect their children, my dad always referred to it as benign neglect, as in the children were adequately fed, clothed and houses but not much more. I get the impression she was much more loving with her grandchildren because they clearly adored her.

I think Bev and her mum became closer but there was still lingering resentment from Bev that showed when she didn't want a holiday abroad and the moaning about her on twitter

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.