Nanna Bea #16 stinking old toad in her rotten abode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Bonnie and Clyde are drinking pickled vinegar in spoons.

A few cheeky ones, and back home to Kev’s for some workhouse gruel.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The cheese toastie and soup. She’s just a complete embarrassment now. That’s absolutely disgusting. Pissed up eating is never a good thing to post. The noises are making me heave.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Omg ! The state of it!! !
She’s blowing before it’s anywhere near her mouth , she’s so pissed she doesn’t even know what she’s doing ! Fancy putting that video up!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh dear, so that’s why voni raises money for the hospice by going t total. I posted a few weeks back as kev had been really inappropriate in his reaction to voni telling us why she wasn’t drinking at the recent wedding and now this. So insensitive and intrusive, that’s absolutely tragic for Voni’s family.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She’s blowing before it’s anywhere near her mouth , she’s so pissed she doesn’t even know what she’s doing !
This has ended me 💀 pahahahaa

How can you make soup and a cheese toastie look unappetising? She really does have a skill for making the most basic stuff look rank!

Reactions: 3
Said it before, she has no understanding of basic human empathy. Stone cold. That comment is a whole new level of atrocious - how is that a favourite memory? What the hell is the emoji about? And then to name her...she really is an abhorrent person. Really quite awful.

And the pissed up soup and cheese toastie video....if my mum put that up, I'd be forcibly confiscating the phone. A drunken embarrassment.
---
She’s somehow managed to make it about herself - got each other through? What? What an absolute horror show of a person.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Said it before, she has no understanding of basic human empathy. Stone cold. That comment is a whole new level of atrocious - how is that a favourite memory? What the hell is the emoji about? And then to name her...she really is an abhorrent person. Really quite awful.

And the pissed up soup and cheese toastie video....if my mum put that up, I'd be forcibly confiscating the phone. A drunken embarrassment.
Genuinely think that may be the most abhorrent thing she's ever done. She has to slip in "who was my goddaughter" as well, everything simply must be about Keverley the human bunion. I really wish her relatives were normal so they'd confiscate her phone and whack her in a home to be seen once a year like Auntie Margaret. But her relatives are just carbon copies of her, due to the Stewart family wreath.

Reactions: 14
Omg the toastie video 💀 the way he’s buttered the bread & cut the toastie. He’s absolutely SLOSHED 😭

Reactions: 4
If the future is a dystopian hellscape, totally!
IMG_6657.png

gutted to see Henry and Jordan from Big Brother sending love to Kev. Someone find a way to send them those screenshots from yesterday of her fondly nostalgic for infant mortality.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.