Nanna Bea #16 stinking old toad in her rotten abode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the lamest sob story I’ve ever heard in my life. Also how old is her mum in that picture?? This family ages in the most bizarre way.
This is the lamest sob story I’ve ever heard in my life. Also how old is her mum in that picture?? This family ages in the most bizarre way.
Apparently 13 in these pics and that’s her aunty not her mum. I always got the feeling her mum was lovely

Reactions: 4
I have an opinion that might be unpopular - I think her mother was probably quite a cold and undemonstrative presence in her childhood which explains a lot of her issues. I’m sure her mum was a product of her class, circumstances and the times she lived in and it’s easy for us to judge people harshly when looking back. Her mother came across as a lovely old lady in the videos we’ve seen of her, but age does that to people sometimes, it makes them nicer. Despite what Bev says about her mum and their supposedly great relationship I always sense an underlying resentment and she makes some quite telling little remarks. Anyone agree?
It sounds to me like her mum had to work every hour god sent because she was the only real bread winner and there was, what, four children to look after? Bev has mentioned a few times how her mum worked basically until her dying day. She probably just didn’t have the time to be motherly, if you will, due to circumstance. Bev had made a few comments over the years - not least those remarks on Twitter - that suggest she was resentful. Perhaps this explains her odd, cold personality, but in the short period he was on screen, her brother seemed relatively nice and normal, so who knows.

Reactions: 7
She wasn’t allowed to go and see Donny Osmond but her mum has no problems letting her go out and pumped behind the pub off Grandpa Dave getting pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Where are her fancy leprechaun shoes?

Shes made more effort here than she did for her sons wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel someone should warn Donny to beef up his security as this attention seeking old crow will likely storm the stage if she’s tanked up on cheap wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really think she has a lot of unresolved trauma from her younger years. She’s constantly saying strange things and harping back to food her mum made her when she was a child etc
She said her Dad left when she was 2 years old and she slept with her Mum in her bed until she was18...So got pregnant as soon as she could....I cannot give any sympathy to Bev....She was very nasty about looking after her Mum when she lived with her before she passed....Like it was a chore.
---
Apparently 13 in these pics and that’s her aunty not her mum. I always got the feeling her mum was lovely
If you watch "Seasiders " on YouTube Bevs Mum is on it alot.She seems a very lovely kind lady....❤❤❤❤
---
I think Beverly has always been a very bitter,resentful, jealous old witch......
---
What gets me on watching "Seasiders",...Is that Bevs Mum said before she died is that she would love to go abroad with her family. Bev says "Why go abroad when you can stay here...".How many holidays has the old trout been on abroad now....At least 30.....🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Whats that in his head, a big scab? 🤢 or has granpa dave come to his senses and tried to cave her head in with his hammer 😂
I used to have a white golden retriever, that’s exactly what his fur looked like if he had a cut or sore. Auld alcoholic probably fell drunk

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.