Nanna Bea #16 stinking old toad in her rotten abode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she on crack? bleeping brown bags as Xmas wrapping. I can see that someone may be able to make it look rustic and nice but hers are going to look proper tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her fans are proper dimwits aren’t they? They’re in the comments of that video saying shoving presents in brown paper bags is “fabulous” and “a great idea”. One of them asked how she wrote backwards on the bag…

Bev is so awkward! Never knows what to do with her hands so started choking herself at one point. Need bigger hands to get round that tree stump you call a neck.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bev is so awkward! Never knows what to do with her hands so started choking herself at one point. Need bigger hands to get round that tree stump you call a neck.
Is that why she does the awkward hand on hip stance?

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_2023-12-07-22-38-31-33_b5f6883d2c20a96c53babc0b4ac88108.jpg

These are £10 for 36 bags, I got them last year. No wrapping required and they aren't brown paper

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2616523
These are £10 for 36 bags, I got them last year. No wrapping required and they aren't brown paper
These bags are an absolute godsend. Making your own bags works if you’re creative and talented which Bev is most certainly not. I went through a phase as a teenager where I liked making my own cards and thought I was bloody brilliant at it but looking at the ones my mum kept I’m sure people were devastated to receive them 😂your talent lies in wine drinking and arguing with kids on TikTok Bev hen, know your strengths.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I suppose it doesn’t matter what the wrapping paper is when the gift inside is just a packet of pegs from Poundland anyway 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These bags are an absolute godsend. Making your own bags works if you’re creative and talented which Bev is most certainly not. I went through a phase as a teenager where I liked making my own cards and thought I was bloody brilliant at it but looking at the ones my mum kept I’m sure people were devastated to receive them 😂your talent lies in wine drinking and arguing with kids on TikTok Bev hen, know your strengths.
My friend is very creative and artistic, (she's been on one of Kirsty Allsopp's craft shows) and she uses brown paper to wrap presents but she spends weeks on it, she stamps Christmas trees and snowflakes and reindeer etc... on the paper and she makes pretty bows and labels and I always feel extremely grateful that she's taken the time to do that. I can't imagine feeling grateful for what looks like scrawls on a takeaway bag

Reactions: 8
Is she trying to rebrand herself as some kind of eco warrior? This is the same woman that cooks tray bakes in disposable foil trays and buys a new rug every year instead of cleaning the one she's got 🤔 But aye crack on with your takeaway paper bags Nanna Thunberg.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I used to go to a school for teenage mums that had a community pantry attached to it, even they used to wrap our fuckin donated prezzies at xmas 🥴 tight arsed old snatch

Reactions: 6
Her fans are proper dimwits aren’t they? They’re in the comments of that video saying shoving presents in brown paper bags is “fabulous” and “a great idea”. One of them asked how she wrote backwards on the bag…

The wonky Andy from Toystory handwriting is killing me

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Better than plastic gift bags … less plastic. Insightful!!

Reactions: 4
IMG_20231208_182353.jpg

How do these people tie there own laces? How thick must you be if you can't work out, in your own, that soup can be made in a pan?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Show and tell with Bev and Voni, the temptation to ask her how she got 6 figures in the bank

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m sure Kev fancies Vonneh. Pair of boring old lushes. How many items do we think Vonnie owns with “wine o’clock” written on them?
"My side kick" "a little famous" she couldn't possibly be a) her own person and b) just a normal amount of famous. She has to be adjoined to the wart ridden gnome in some way.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.