Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Wait, why is Kev using a sandwich bag for the cheese and not the cheese wrapper on this MISSERABLE morning?!
Thank you for highlighting the spelling mistake - a regular occurrence on Bev’s account despite her dedication to education in all its many forms 🤣🤣🤣

As we all know, Bev was working in a slipper factory at 16 before abandoning that career to be a teenage mother, something shes actually promoted on her account. If I sound like I’m being judgemental about her, you’re right, I am! I feel justified because she’s a massive hypocrite, in case anyone hasn’t noticed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Goodness me all that build up for a packet mash event! 😂😂😂 anyone would think she was red carpeting at the pride if Britain awards 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

smudge126

VIP Member
Christmas with this old boot must be exhilarating, I don’t know what I’d be more excited to unwrap - that ball of string, or the pegs she bought everyone last year.

It’s like when Nessa gave everyone a tap for Christmas in Gavin and Stacey 😭

• Haha

Lorny

VIP Member
Does her daughter in law actually sing with that band or has she just treated the wedding as a karaoke night? Every single member of this family are the exact type of people I would avoid in my day to day life.

• Haha

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Anyone know what she actually does on her shift at work? Because it had better not be anything to do with food prep if she was in work when not fully recovered. That would be some serious rule breaking there!

or was it a TikTok ban for all the undeclared ads? And she just pretended she was ill
I hope she just scrubs the bogs because my heart breaks for the residents that call out for help in the night and this turd turns up with a face like thunder, a shitty attitude and a fungal stench

• Haha
  • Sad

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
With any luck Bev, these will make their way to Britain in TK Maxx and you can stock up for all the great influencer events you get invited to! Like Coronation Stree- oh er never mind.
IMG_5789.png

• Haha

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Bev’s tour of the lodge, where to begin? So she’s proudly showing off the amenities that many houses have, such as showers, en-suite bathrooms, tumble driers, gardens, double ovens, decking, electric gates etc etc. Then she’s praising the privacy and the peace and quiet. Then she heads back to that noisy little dump she lives in, with the clothes drying indoors, the 1980s bath (remember, she doesn’t like showers), the bog-standard kitchen, the dog pee stained tatty backyard and the flat-pack mismatched furniture and she STILL gives it large and acts like it’s a palace! Her reasoning for this is, she’s mortgage free. Well, lots of people are mortgage free, it tends to be what happens eventually when you take out a mortgage funnily enough! Also, you can be mortgage free and live in a stylish, comfortable and practical home with amenities that enhance your life and not have to wait until you go on a free lodge holiday to Bridlington in order to experience the finer things in life!
She’s such a nasty and bitter little individual that I feel justified in gloating!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Helliebella

VIP Member
Who thinks there will be a vid incoming reminding us that she doesn’t like the soaps, just to enforce how she doesn’t give a shit that she wasn’t at the Corrie thing when we all know she’s fuming

• Haha

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
Can’t believe we’re surprised by this meal from the chef of 4 haddock fillets poached in milk, a pack of mussels with black pudding crumbled in, a baguette and a plate of chips.

The woman puts crab sticks on a charcuterie board! We are dealing with a culinary madman.

• Haha

4yogits

VIP Member
Thursday, fucking Thursday and definitely slept in, dirty manky bitch.
The thought of wearing the same top 5 days in a town knocks me sick

know she doesn’t shower or bath but I’ve always been showered and it’s straight into clean things

you’d think she was someone Victorian the way she is, I bet she has a Bedpan and chucks it out tut Window of a Morning and looks forward to the ‘Bring out your dead van’

• Haha
  • Wow